Twenty Nine: 💕🔞 pt.1

Requested by a good friend of mine who I'm so proud of xx

CW: Mature Scenes 

--

I'll be home in 10 minutes.

Ok. We'll see you then.

Oh you will.

**

officialmonokth

8:23PM. Liked by hobihope & 13M others.

This humble legend when he found out he'd won the award he'd worked for his entire career.

So proud of you x 

-- Comments -- 

hobihope 😭😭 

jeonjungkook the entire performance was beautiful x you deserved it Hobi. 

^reply^ JiHopeOfficial awww!!!

mono_fan idk really who this is beyond Jungkook's friend but yeahh!! you go hobi!!

officialkimnamjoon I sense the arrival of some labels...

^reply^ AgustDOfficial snap him up while you can

^reply^ officialmonokth just don't call him tonight. 

^reply^ AgustDOfficial yeah really: don't. 

vminproof this sounds so ominous omfg ^^

See more...

** 

"Baby?" Kim Taehyung called out from across the studio apartment. He recieved a little hum in return, from the content dancer currently busying himself around the kitchen in preparation for dinner. Unable to stop a smile of affection creeping onto his face, Taehyung walzted over to the happy figure and gently wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist. Feeling the grip tighten, a pair of hips shift themselves firmly into his lower back, Hoseok's humming faltered nervously.

"Baby..." Taehyung breathed out, placing his hands over the older's upon the kitchen top, entertwining their fingers as his lips sought out patches of sensitivity across Hoseok's neck. The dancer could not help as he shifted, letting out a strangled whine and allowing his head to fall back comfortably onto his boyfriend's shoulder. The lips rose momentarily, a hand dropped away from the counter, "Yoongi has asked me to make sure you're ready for tonight." His stomach churned excitedly at the anticipatory moan that escaped Hoseok's lips.

A belt buckle clattered to the floor. Fingers trailing past material, circling, fumbling to a quivering hole. "F-fuck-" Taehyung breathed out, warrmth spreading across his abdomen at the sound of Hoseok's gasping groan. He could never get enough of the older's melodic outcrys, the way he was unshamefully vocal at every moment he could, the sound gracing Taehyung's ears as if little wind chimes wafting in a breezy summer day. 

It was this very sound that loudly emitted across the studio in response to a tentative finger slowly dipping itself into Hoseok's entrance; swirling and teasing the tightened muscle, working out the older's stress between gentle kisses and soothing words, "Relax baby," Taehyung murmured, nipping at a patch of sensitive skin around Hoseok's neck. The dancer whimpered, letting out a shaking gasp at his boyfriend's slow entry into him, his fingers beginning to frantically grasp any part of the kitchen counter he could for support. "Relax Hoseok...It's been a while, you need to relax or this will hurt...you want me to stop?" The entering finger paused in it's journey. 

But the older shook his head, his breathing heavy. With a trembling lip, beads of sweat already beginning to delicately adorn his forehead, he replied, "No-no...keep going." Taehyung nodded, a low smirk creeping onto his facial features. 

Each thrust was accompanied by a nipping kiss, each kiss was accompanied by a moan of pleasure, the discomfort whisked away with every second Hoseok was engulfed into a bubble of longing love. The anticipation of Yoongi's return to the house simply made his chest lurch, his abdomen warming with the yearn for his second boyfriend and the dominance he seemed to instantly find himself submitting to. 

"Second one," Taehyung muttered, his free hand clenching Hoseok's fingers tightly. Hobi knew Tae was finding this wait as difficult as he was. He knew his flustered, trembling state of gutteral moans and yelps of sensitivity were sending waves of need towards his younger boyfriend. He did not need to feel a strained bulge against his backside, nor hear the restrained whimpers escape Taehyung's lips, to know how turned on the singer was currently. Had Yoongi let him, Hoseok knew it would not have been Tae's fingers inside of him. 

"Ok baby I need to try something alright? But you need to breathe and relax. If it hurts, you tell me and we'll stop." Although Taehyung's words sent a ripple of nerves across Hobi's body, he still found himself nodding, a morphed sensation of fear and excitement coursing through his mind. As the front door opened, Hoseok couldn't help but let out a strangled cry.

"Oh fuck-fuck Tae-! F-holy fuck-FUCK!"

**

Dispatch 

9:23PM. Liked by 540M. 

The audience at the GlobalDanceIdols tonight got a surprise and a half as No.1 winner (Jung Hoseok)'s attending fan base included officialkimnamjoon, officialmonojin officialmonokth, AgustDOfficial and jeonjungkook

This rising dancer has seen to have aquired some pretty famous supporters in his most successful year to date. We look forward to who else Jung Hoseok might draw in with his astonishing talent and dashing looks. 

-- Comments -- 

AgustDOfficial No one else.

See more...

**

A gentle hand pressed itself against Hoseok's flushed cheeks, a pair of lips, tinged purple from the cold outside, laid themselves on his clammy forehead. Min Yoongi breathed in deeply. "You're doing so well baby boy," he muttered, peppering Hoseok's face with small kisses so to alleviate the feeling of Taehyung's three fingers inside of the dancer, "Just relax, breathe..." his words were tinged with loving comfort, his tone soft and supple in his attempt to calm the slightly tearful adult, "Breathe baby..." 

"Yoongs I don't think he can continue- we shouldn't-" 

"-NO!" Hoseok yelped, attempting anything he could to push himself back onto Taehyung's withdrawing fingers. "Please..." he breathed out fingers scrabbling to grasp the younger's hips so he couldn't move away. "I don't care how much it hurts right now. I know you two will take care of me...I..." he gulped nervously, "...I want to feel this with you two." 

"Ok...okay we hear you Hobi..." Yoongi murmured, engulfing his rambling boyfriend into a deep, tongue twisted kiss, "Let's take this to the bedroom then." 

--