Part 17: Bucky

You knew who Bucky Barnes was so when you matched on tinder you were excited. You took the time to message him. After days of talking he asked you on a date and you agreed. You were meeting at a restaurant. You make your way there and you see him  waiting for you with a dozen daisies since you had told him they were your favorite. He hands them to you and you both head inside to your table.

You can tell he is nervous so you say "are you ok? What can i do to make this eaiser" he smiles. "I am sorry its been ages since i have been out with someone" he sats and you place your hand on his. "I know its ok" you reassure him. "So" you start "what is it like being what others call a avenger" you take a bite of your food.

He sighs "i don't like being considered one not after everything" he tells you and you look at him. "You don't like being a hero after being brainwashed into someone you are not" he looks at you as you say that. "Exactly" he tells you. Taking another bite and set your fork down. "I don't believe you to be a monster. You never had the choice to do what you wanted but look at you now" you say and he looks shocked.

"How can you sit here with me after everything i have done" he asks shocked. You give him a smile and grab his hand again. "Well did you choose to be a killing machine" he shakea his head so you say "did you asked to be brainwashed" he shakes his head again. "Well" you start "then you arent a monster". He doesn't know how to react. You were everything he wanted and more. You saw the person he used to be.

He moves his chair closer to you which has you laugh and suddenly his lips are on you and your body reacts my placing a hand on his cheek. Once you break apart you hear him say. "I am so sorry i do not what came over me" as he finishes you kiss him again "its ok i loved it" he smiles. "Lets go for a walk he says and you nod. He pays and you grab his hand and take that walk.