Part 36: Steve Kemp (requested)

This was requested by samanthyandrenee26 on here.

Steve Kemp and Naomi Clark were happily married with twins, a boy and a girl on the way. Of course she knows what he does, she even helps him sometimes. She loves him for who he is and he loves her just the way she is, like it should. She is 29 years old and she is an event planner. So when he asked her to plan a party to draw in women with the potential to become their next victims she was there to help. She knew what needed to be done. She knew the role to be played. They had to make it seem like he was single. It never bothered her seeing him with other women being close to them but he only ever had for her.

So the party came and went beautifully and she was getting close to her due date. He knew he would have to do something with the girl who was with them now because there was no way that he would leave her alone in the hospital with two newborns, in fact it hurt to all the time when he thought of her alone. He was excited to become a father to her  children. That is all he could think about anymore and sometimes his work got behind because his thoughts would always drift to her.

It was starting to become a problem. He was getting orders ready when she walked in holding her stomach groaning. He looked at her and knew it was time. She however, would make him hold out on taking her to the hospital until he got the orders done. Once done he gets his delivery man the keys to watch the woman while they were both gone. Once at the hospital they are rushed to a room and a few hours later the babies were both born healthy.

he would call up occasionally checking on the girl but always making sure Naomi got and had everything she needed. Once they left the hospital they got back to work. When she got the babies to sleep she would help him as best as she could now that she was no longer pregnant. She even took care of the girl. making sure they managed her pain. If she was in to much pain she would stress out with didn't help out at all.

Eventually they both got back into a pace that worked out for everyone. They even got back to the point where they had multiple girls again so of course they were making more money. Sometimes she had to help with the procedure but she was perfectly ok with that. Steve and Naomi never got caught so they ended living the live the always wanted with the twins. They got to be the family they always dreamed that they would be.