goodnight n go .20

nini and ricky safely snuck back into the hotel. they didn't even notice they were holding hands until they stood in front of nini's door. ricky looked down at their hands and gave her a shy smile.

"this is me," nini quietly said, pointing her head at her hotel door. her fingers twindling in ricky's hand, not wanting to let go.

"i had fun tonight, nini," the boy beamed.

"me too," she admitted, heat rising to her cheeks. she continued, "we should definitely sneak out more often."

"definitely... and maybe next time you'll let me swing you across the city?"

the girl shook her head, "yeah, no thanks. i rather stay alive."

ricky chuckled under his breath and nodded his head. he looked up at nini's eyes and brought her hands up to his lips. he planted a soft kiss on her hands and finally let go, "goodnight neens."

nini melted in a smile, "goodnight ricky bowen," the girl softly cooed, cringing at her response

nini melted in a smile, "goodnight ricky bowen," the girl softly cooed, cringing at her response. ricky softly laughed and waited by her door until nini safely got into her room.

he let out a sigh of relief once the door closed, "i .. love you..." he whispered, eyeing the door. he turned around and made his way back to his hotel room. when he walked in, he saw both ej and red sleeping in their beds. the boy was surpised they were both in the room. he figured one of them would crash somewhere else.

ricky hopped in the shower and got ready for bed as a huge smile emerged from his lips. he couldn't stop replaying the scenes of last night in his head and neither could nini.

+

that morning, they all woke up and ate the mediocre breakfast that the hotel provided. everyone seemed in harmony and everyone seemed happy that the stress of the decatholon was finally over.