one heart broke .33

tw // gory scenes + blood

meanwhile on the floor above them, richard and ricky were fighting. they threw punches and slammed each other into walls or floorboards.

"strong enough to have it all," richard yelled as he punched ricky down the hallway, "TOO WEAK TO TAKE IT!"

ricky quickly got up from the ground. he lunged himself towards richard and kicked himself off of the ground. ricky wrapped his legs around richard's neck and pinned him against the wall.

the boy repeatedly punched richard in the face as hard as he can

the boy repeatedly punched richard in the face as hard as he can. richard only laughed back in ricky's face with a crazy demeanor. ricky grew even more furious and punched him harder and faster.

richard grabbed ricky's legs and slammed him through the floor. the both of them fell through the floor and landed on the lower level.

ricky groaned in pain and pushed richard off of him.

"ricky..." nini creaked out. ricky turned his head to see nini coming out of a room down the hallway. she had blood coming out of her hands and cuts on her legs.

richard eyed nini and started to get up, "what... what did you do to nina?"

nini didn't say anything but slowly backup. richard clenched his jaw and took in a deep breath, "WHERE IS SHE?"

richard's eyes died and the only thing inside them was death.

ricky looked at nini, "NINI! RUN!"

the girl turned around and started running down the hallway with richard chasing after her. ricky quickly got up and chased after them.

nini found herself at the end of the hallway. the girl opened one last door that was a flight of stairs going up. she turned around to see richard close behind her. nini ran up the stairs and closed the metal door as fast as she can.

nini found herself running all the way to the top of the building. once she finally reached the top,  she realized she was inside the mechanisms of the clock tower.

there was nowhere else to hide or run. richard soon came in after her.

richard lunged himself at nini but ricky threw himself onto richard. nini took a step backwards, her back against the railing.

ricky got on-top of richard, not holding back his punches. richard webbed onto a metal wheel on  the side and slammed it onto ricky's head. ricky fell backwards which gave richard enough time to grab nini.

the girl let out a scream as richard tried to push her body over the railing, "what did you to her?"

nini sucked in a breath, "you lied to the whole universe that she was dead... i just made it true."

before richard could push nini down the tower, ricky tackled richard down. their bodies crashed into a mirror that made glass shatter all over their bodies but ricky did not care.

ricky webbed down richard's hands and feet to the floor so he couldn't get up. ricky held his hands tight around richard's neck with death as the only endgame.

richard felt himself suffocating as he looked at nini try and escape down the stairs again. richard freed one of his hands and discreetly grabbed a shattered piece of glass off the floor. before ricky knew it, richard stabbed ricky on the side of the stomach. ricky yelled in pain and fell off of richard.

richard quickly got up and ran after nini. before the girl could make it down the stairs, richard webbed her body backwards. ricky tried his best to get up as he bled out. nini's body flew over the railing but richard pulled her back into him before she could fall.

it all happened so fast.