Party Favor's

It was a sunny afternoon, I was on my way to my great friend Dave's house to help him set up his sons birthday party. Dave has been a good friend of mine for as long as I can remember, however, over our friendship I began developing feelings for my beloved friend. I tried my best to push down those feelings but it was really hard for me to do that. I fidgeted as I was approaching closer towards Dave's house. It wasn't my first time here, yet today I felt so anxious to see him. I stand in front of the door, hesitation creeping onto me after I knock. I take a deep breath and wipe my sweaty hands on my striped sweater before being greeted by the lovely man himself.
     "Strabby!" the blue sweater wearing man exclaimed happily. "I'm so glad you are here! Please do come in" he smiled warmly towards me before wheeling himself away to let me into the cozy home. "Ah, hi Dave" I say softly and rub the back of my neck nervously. Dave seems to be catching onto my nervous behavior and smiles at me. "Hey, no need to be so nervous buddy!" he chuckled slightly. "It's not like this is our first time hanging out and besides I need a tall person like you to help with the decorating after all" he winked before wheeling towards the other room.
      I mentally facepalm myself, "pull it together Strabby, you can't ruin this for him or else it's over" I thought to myself before following into the room Dave had entered.
      Dave was picking up the streamers and the deflated pack of among us balloons that his son specifically requested for. He handed me the streamers before instructing me on where to put them. "Do you think you can hang these streamers around the perimeter of the ceiling for me?" his smile never leaving his face while speaking, god he's the cutest. I nod happily before going off to help him set up for the party.

                                   ══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══

     We had finally finished setting up for Dave's sons birthday party. I sat down on the couch exhausted, but still feeling accomplished of all the hard work we put into this. "Great work Strabby!" he beamed as he looked around the decorated home. "You really nailed it with the decorating" he winked too me and chuckled. A hue of pink appears on my face, "please it's nothing really" I rub the back of my neck chuckling slightly to myself. Dave is about to reply before receiving a message from his good friend bambi.

Bambi (aka 🌽 addict)
We on our way, BITCH!!
You better be ready for Freddy
😈

Dave (aka crippled bitch)
Okay, thank you for informing me.

Bambi (aka 🌽 addict)
Why you so formal weirdo!!!

      Dave shook his head sighing before putting his phone down, not bothering to respond to the last text Bambi had messaged him. He wheeled himself over to me and smiled. I returned a warm smile back towards him, my face heating up as I did. "Strabby thanks for helping me out, seriously I don't know what I would do without someone like you" he reached for both of my hands and gently held them. My face heating up even more then before as I gently squeeze Dave's hands lovingly, "I'm glad I can be of help to you, I'm always here for you no matter what" I spoke softly towards him.
      He wheels closer to me, leaning his body towards me a little more. My heart beating quickly, my palms sweating, I let out a low nervous chuckle. "Strabby" Dave began, still having his frame almost against me. "Y-yeah Dave?" I choke out, however my voice cracking due to my nervousness. Dave about to spill the beans was rudely interrupted by a tiny short farmer busting through the front door, a taller but younger child standing next to him.
"Watch out!! Because the birthday boy is here!!" Bambi screeched out before noticing the scene unfolding before him. "On second thought I think we should go play among us in real life Tristan" he quickly closed the door before pushing the young boy away from the home.
     Now it was back to me and Dave, except it was now 10x more awkward after that appearance from Bambi and his son. "Uh- I'm sorry Strabby I-" Dave quickly returned to his original position and wheeled back a little. I fidgeted with my sweater, "Dave wait-" I managed to sputter out. Dave quickly averted his gaze towards me and looked at me with glossy eyes. I sigh, before standing up and making my way closer towards the man in the wheelchair. Dave never took his eyes off me, but still didn't speak a word as I walked towards him. "Dave.." I began, nervousness obviously being heard through my shaky cracking voice. "I really like you, more then friends" I fidgeted again with my sweater afraid of the outcome and if my actions were a mistake.
     Dave smiled, a blush spreading across his cheeks. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to hear that from you" he took my hand into his. I rub my thumb against his hand lovingly and place a quick kiss on his cheek. Dave chuckles, leaving me a little puzzled onto why he did. "You missed" he smirked before letting my hand go and gently grabbing my face before smashing his lips onto mine. Dave detaches his lips from me and gently caress my cheek. I smile sheepishly, averting my eyes away due to being so flustered. We both chuckled before I embraced him into a loving hug. Guess you can say, the party was delayed to another day.