The Return

HEYY GUYS HAHA...it's been a year hasn't it? Sorry for completely dying and just dipping from this book 💔 Other hyperfixations and life kinda caught up to me but hey look on the bright side I'm back now right? I wanted to write a silly lil story of me kind of returning to the Dave and bambi fandom after a year. Im planning on writing a lot more for the book again so I hope you guys enjoy! <3

Pidge's POV

I run into the house slamming the door behind me. My breathing uneven as I slide down the door tiredly. I look up to see two familiar people staring directly at me.
Their eyes wide and faces painted with surprise. "Pidge..?" the two of them say in sync. I chuckle and stutter slightly "h-hey guys it's been a while hasn't it?" Before I can say anything else I hear them both exclaim "PIDGE!!" Both of them charging towards me and embracing me into a warm hug.
"Where have you been? It feels like ages since we last saw eachother!" the blue sweatered math teacher spoke. "I cannot believe you just up and left us pidge" the small corn farmer spat.
I release myself from their embrace and smile at them both. "I'm sorry I left without saying anything. I'm also really sorry I never contacted you guys. Things have been kind of hectic this past year. But since things are finally starting to settle down I thought I owed you guys a visit. So..here I am?" I explain to them sheepishly.
The two of them sigh in relief and the math teacher shakes his head. "Don't worry we get it life catches up to everyone" Dave replied placing a hand upon my shoulder. "How have you guys been??" I ask curiously. Dave removes his hand from my shoulder and rubs the back of his neck. "Well not much has really changed. I'm still a math teacher and father who deals with bambi's antics" he smirks at the corn farmer. "HEY I DO NOT CAUSE AS MANY ANTICS AS I DID BACK THEN!" the corn farmer growled out. The math teacher raises an eyebrow and smiles in amusement "I beg to differ."
I laugh at the two of them and they both smile at me. "How have things been with you pidge?" bambi questioned to me. "Well.." I trail off pondering where to begin. Both of them look at me waiting for me to continue. I smile and shake my head "it's a lot so you guys better be prepared!" I wink at the two of them before beginning my tale.

"THAT BITCH I HOPE SHE ROTS FOR WHAT SHE HAS DONE TO YOU PIDGE" the corn farmer yelled out. I laughed loudly and held my stomach. The farmer looked at me with a confused expression. "What? She bullied you and spreaded rumors about you I don't get what's so funny about that!!" he grumbled. I wipe the fake tears from my eyes as I begin to settle down from my fit. "No no I mean there's nothing funny about that I just thought your reaction was silly is all" I chuckle to myself.
The farmer blushes and hides his face in his hat in embarrassment. The math teacher snickers also at his reaction. "But really pidge im sorry you had to go through that. I'm glad things have been alot better for you now though" Dave smiles towards me.
"It's fine it's all in the past now. What's important is the present right?" I embrace them both into a hug and sigh happily. They both melt into the embrace and it's like the world has stopped for a moment. "I've missed you guys so much.." I spoke softly. "We've missed you too pidge" they both replied warmly. It's moments like these where I wish they would last forever.