Klutz

Pidge's POV
I was on my way to Dave's house after hearing he needed some help with moving things around at his house. I hummed to myself before skipping towards the door and knocking. I quickly fixed myself up one last time before I heard the door open.
Their standing infront of me was not Dave but..Bambi? My face flushed slightly and I smiled a little. The short farmer looked unamused looking at me. "Dave the emo is here" he spoke out before walking away. "Bambi don't start name calling!!" Dave shouted before wheeling into the room.
"Ah Pidge!! I'm so glad you can make it! Sorry I forgot to mention Bambi would be joining us too, I hope you don't mind that" he chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck. "I don't mind that at all!! Besides it's only fair that I come and help a friend who's always helped me out" I smiled, Dave returning a warm smile back.
The blue sweater man nodded and wheeled over to the room he needed help setting up. Motioning me to follow him. As we entered Bambi was all ready in the room, leaning against the wall. Dave began, "I need you both to help pick up everything from this room, including that table over there" he motioned his hand towards the corner of the room. "Me and Tristan will be outside putting away more stuff. If you need anything I'll be out by the garage" he smiled and began wheeling out of the room. "Oh! And one more thing!!" he quickly wheeled backwards. "Thank you guys for your help, I don't know what I would do without friends like you" he smiled before heading off.
And just like that, me and Bambi were alone to start moving things out. I blushed a little looking at the corn farmer. I've had feelings for Bambi for a while, though I doubt the feeling was mutual. The short farmer grumbled before heading over to the desk. I quickly followed along behind him.
"You can take the other end" he spoke densely. I nodded heading over to the other end of the table. "Ya got it?" he asked, "Mhm!!" I responded. "Alright on three, one, two, three!" we both lifted the table up. I stumbled backwards a little loosing my balance. "Argh this is so heavy" I complained loudly before we made our way towards the door. I stumbled out the door and hit my back against the wall. The table dropping downwards due to me letting go.
I hissed and rubbed my back, "ow ow ow" I spat out, cursing quietly to myself. The farmer rolled his eyes and grabbed the table once more. "Come on walk it off you'll be fine" he grumbled. I grabbed my end of the table and we both lifted it again. I winced from the pain and we began to bring the table outside.

We just about finished emptying the room, however it took a lot longer because of how clumsy I was. Constantly running into things, slipping on something or accidentally dropping boxes. Let's just say, Bambi wasn't very happy about it.
We were making our way back into the room where there was one large box left to take out. I rubbed the back of my neck before heading over to grab the box.
The farmer spoke up immediately, "I'll take it, I think you've done enough all ready" he glared at me.
"Excuse me-?" I spat, standing upwards to face the corn farmer. "You heard me, you've been nothing but a klutz this whole time so why don't you do yourself a favor and stop all ready. I felt my hands ball up into fist as I grabbed the box before Bambi could.
"Well excuse me but Dave also invited me here to help! So I'm just trying to do my part too!" I spat out towards the short farmer. He angrily grabbed the other end of the box trying to pull it away from me. "You've done your part all ready by making it harder so just quit it won't ya!!" the corn farmer exclaimed. I pulled the box towards me, "Ugh stop! Your the one who's making a big fucking deal out of this" I shouted. The farmer pulled the box towards himself once more, "What do you fucking expect?! You've been a fucking klutz this entire time!!" he yelled out. I tried pulling the box towards me but his grip on it was to strong. "I-I am not a k-klutz!!" I struggled to shout before slipping causing the farmer to fall over as well.
I groaned loudly, my vision slowly going back to normal. I looked downwards and saw a glowing red face, to be specific, Bambi's glowing red face. "Oh shit- fuck sorry I didn't- I didn't mean t-to!" the farmer sputtered out quickly, cursing slightly to himself. "Why the sudden change in mood-" I spoke until I noticed the placement of the farmers hands.
My face heated up quickly, the farmer quickly removing his hands from my chest as we both scrambled to get off each other.
Luckily, Dave hadn't heard us arguing so we were both in the clear. I quickly stood up, dusting myself off and averted eye contact from the short farmer. Bambi doing the same. There was awkward silence between us, as well as the large box with its scattered containment's on the ground.
"Pidge I-I'm sorry I swear I didn't mean to place my hands there" the farmer spat, clearly still flustered from the situation that just happened. I looked over towards the corn farmer, my face still obviously red. "I-it's fine really d-don't worry about it!!" I replied softly, waving my hands in-front of me.
The farmer gulped and pulled his hat down to cover his face before speaking again. "I'm sorry for also being a dick to you..I know you were only trying to help" he grumbled into his hat. I felt a small wave of chills hit me, my eyes gleaming as I looked at the short farmer before me.
I kneeled down and gently removed the hat from his face, being greeted with the same red faced Bambi. I smiled, "hey it's alright really, I can see why you got frustrated with me. I'm not really the most observant of my surroundings" I giggled a little, earning a small smile to form on the farmer.
The corn farmer looked up at me, his hand caressing my face. I could feel my stomach flutter. I nervously chuckled, "ah hey w-what are you- Mph!" I was cut off by the farmers lips smashing onto mine.
"Is this happening?! Someone pinch me I must be dreaming!!" My mind screamed. The farmer departed his lips from mine, "Pidge I- !?" I quickly cut the farmer off by practically jumping onto him and kissing him again. I laid on top of him, continuing the kiss. We quickly both broke off for air, a string of saliva connecting our mouths. I panted, trying to get air back into my lungs, the farmer looking at me with wide eyes and blush across his face.
"Uh!- Fuck I'm sorry I didn't mean too get carried away with that!!" I spat nervously, wiping my mouth with my sleeve. The farmer grabbed my hand and held it, causing me to stop my small panic and look at him. "Pidge I really like you and I'm sorry I was such a pussy before and not being able to fucking say it but f-fuck did that kiss do the trick" the farmer spoke. I felt my chest flutter and I smiled. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to hear that" I responded softly, earning a small chuckle from the farmer.
Dave leaned his head in the door frame, a smirk planted on his face. "Heyy come on love birds stop slacking on the job and pick up the mess you created" he wiggled his eyebrows. Me and Bambi both shot our heads towards the door frame where Dave quickly slipped away. "DAVE I STG!!" Bambi yelled out towards him, as I giggled. "But Dave does have a point we should probably clean this up" I said looking around the room full of scattered belongings. The corn farmer rolled his eyes and smiled. And with that, we both got off the floor and began to pick up the belongings.
I guess being clumsy isn't so bad after all.