Chapter three

Naruto point of veiw ~ I was standing in the Hokage's office with my so called team. We aren't even a team. Kakashi just trains Sasuke and Sakura. Well mostly Sasuke and he leaves me to train on my own. I don't really care all that much.

The only time he actually acknowledges my presence is when it's time to do a mission. Other then that he doesn't care about me. I honestly don't care about him or the other two either so it's honestly a win win situation for me in my opinion.

But anyways I was standing in the office with them along with teams eight, ten and eleven. The Hokage was telling us that we would be having an escort mission together for a bridge builder in the land of the waves. It was an C-Rank mission. But I had to be honest the pay was extremely high for just a C-Rank mission.

During his explanation he kept glaring at me in disgust but I honestly don't care and just ignored him. When he was done our sensei's told us to go pack and meet them at the gates in three hours. Then we all proceeded to leave but I still felt the Hokage's hatred glare on my back. I then headed home.

When I got home I packed all my necessities which included a few orange and blue jumpsuits and a few orange and black jumpsuits. Eight tank tops which were four black, two orange, and two red.

I also got a tent and sleeping bag that Rin got for me. It blocks out all types of weather. The outside it looks like a kids tent but inside can fit ten people.

I also got a few scrolls and weapons. I also brought a few packs of instant ramen, candy, chips, snack bars, energy bars, and water bottles. I stored everything in a storage scroll. I put the scroll in my pocket. I made sure that all of the weapons I had on my body were hidden.

I then headed to ichiraku's ramen. On my way there I ran into Sasuke, Sai, Shikamaru, Menma, Shino, Choji and Kiba and his dog Akumaru. I just ignored them and walked towards my destination. I could tell they were following me.

"Are you just going to ignore us"Kiba yelled very loudly "yes I am"I said entering the ramen place. There were only a few people in here sitting at different tables. And there was a lady sitting next to my usual seat. She had ten bowls of ramen on either side of her. I decided to sit next to her.

As soon as I did her aura felt weird like I've felt it before. I decided to ignore it "hey Ayame and Ji-San"I said "hello Naruto would you like the usual"Ji-San asked "yes but two bowls instead of four I will be gone for a while. I'm going on my first A-Rank mission"I said

"Congratulations kid"Ayame said "thank you"I said "would you like some prepackaged ramen then. So you have a little something during your mission all you will need it water and heat to cook it"Ji-San said "that would be amazing thank you"I said excitedly and they smiled as well.

Ayame brought me the two bowls and I began eating them. The lady next to me finished her last bowl "thank you"she said placing the money on the table before leaving "what about you change"Ji-San asked "keep it as a tip and pay for the blonde kids food"she said before leaving.

"A four hundred dollar tip"Ayame asked making choke on my food "what who was that woman"I asked "she is a very dangerous and powerful woman Naruto. She is the assassin known as the grim reaper. If you meet her again be sure to stay out of her way"Ji-San said and I nodded.

The grim reaper huh. Interesting I wonder if we will meet again. I have a feeling that we will and when we do I want to know where I have met her before. Her aura seems so familiar and I want to know why.

End of chapter