Chapter ten

Takashi point of veiw ~ I always knew that this village was fucked up. With hurting and trying to kill a child and all. But I didn't think that their own shinobi would turn on them. One of their strongest shinobi turned on the village but I don't think that this village knew that was going to happen either.

But that's what they get for trusting a snake. I sighed watching them all fight. I always knew that the sand siblings father smelt off. But who knew that snake bastard wanted to kill them. At least Naruto saved them in time and managed to help save Sasuke from being kidnapped.

That snake is the worst kind of person and fucking pedophile. I looked at my sister who's eyes were trained on Naruto along with Gaara.

"Shukaku is waking up"Mari said "okay"I said as she placed a seal on the ground and we got into a meditative position. When I opened my eyes we were in the middle of a sand storm.

"What are you doing here"Shukaku's voice rang out demonically "we are here to talk uncle"Mariana said "why would I want to talk to my traitorous little brothers brats for"He growled out as his figure started to appear with glaring red eyes in his beast form.

"Dad isn't a traitor he never betrayed you or anyone else. That was a lie made up by the elders in your family because dad was getting to strong and was out of control because he didn't want to be put in an arranged marriage"Mariana said

"And why should I believe you"He growled "because we wouldn't be here if we were lying and I wouldn't have saved your kits who happen to be our cousins"Mariana said the sandstorm disappeared and Shukaku went into his human form.

"What do you mean kits"he asked confused "Your three kits Temari, Kankuro and Gaara who you are sealed inside of"I said "I don't remember having kits"Shukaku said "but all three smell exactly like you"I said "there's a seal on you too and not just on your kits and mate"Mariana said

"Seal"he asked confused "May I"Mariana said "okay"he said softly but weary. Mariana walked up to him and placed her hand on his forehead pealing off a seal that was there. When she did that a burst of power came off him sending up back out.

My sister and I opened our eyes and saw the that the sand siblings and their father were surrounded by sand. I looked and saw that the sound ninjas were healing towards them.

"Naruto grab Gaara"Mariana said grabbing Kankuro and Temari. Naruto did as he was told and I grabbed the kazakage. We then shushined back to the house.

"What's going on with them"Naruto asked "I took a seal off that was on Shukaku which must've activated a seal that was placed on the four of them"Mariana explains "how did you know there was a seal on them"Naruto asked

"We will tell you when we leave"I said "why can't you just tell me now"he said frustrated "because Naruto if we tell you now it will just defeat the purpose of us being here in the first place. We want to see you reach the goal you want to achieve that way you will better understand as to why we are going on our journey and you will nether understand other things as well"I said

"So please just trust us on this okay"Mariana said "fine I'm trusting you"he said "thank you"my sister and I said at the same time smiling at him softly. Just be a bit more patient everything will work out in the end.

End of chapter