Chapter ten

Gaara point of veiw ~ I was currently in my office with my siblings, cousins, uncle and parents. We had gotten letters from Naruto, Takashi and Mariana regarding the news's about the Jinchūriki's for uncles Saiken and Isobou being brutally murdered after they were kidnapped by Rin, Izumi, Sora and Tora.

Dear Gaara,

Hey Gaara I know that you probably heard that Yagura, Utakata, Uncle Saiken, and Uncle Isobou we're brutally murdered by Rin, Izumi, Sora and Tora. Well I am writing you to tell you that is not the case.

They were kidnapped by Izumi, Rin, Sora and Tora but they weren't killed. They are in the underworld with mom and dad. They didn't want come to the sand village so they went to live in the underworld. So they are safe. We were able to save them before they were executed.

But uncle Saikens mate Utakata was the one who murdered the clones. Uncle Saiken says that he is a bit unhinged but I think so is he. Because he was happily watching his mate brutally murder the clones. The might be secret psychopath's. But then again most people in our family are. Dad is happy that he has his siblings back. And mama wants to know when you guys are planning on visiting the underworld.

Anyways I would like to tell you that Mariana, Takashi and I are going to be taking a break from looking for our other uncles and aunts because they are currently happy in their villages with their Jinchūriki. But the other reason why we are taking a break is because my three years is almost up. I'm going to spend a few months in the under world with our family before I head back to that village.

But I want to head back their soon not because I miss that village because we all know that I hate it. But the reason why is because I heard form Sakura, Lee and Tenten that there is something seriously wrong with my mates. Like they are being controlled. Which is why the three of them took a break from being ambassadors to look after them.

But I'm worried about my mates. But I want you too keep a look out during the up and coming kage summit in a few months. None of the teen shinobi in the leaf are aloud to attend only the adults. But I want you to look at the other kages to see if anything is off with them. And also watch out for our aunts and uncles because they might be attending as well.

But over all hope to see you guys soon and hope that you guys are going well as well. So take care.

~ Naruto

"Honestly knew there was something wrong with that brats head. I don't know who's worse him or kurama"Mama said with a sigh "I'm glad that they are safe but we should make a date to go see them"Uncle Chomei said

"We get to see Sora and Tora again"Fū said "I wonder if Rin and Izumi will fight me again"Temari said "Takashi promised to show me some of the waterfalls there"Shibuki said "he promised to show me the puppets they have over there as well"Kankuro said

"A vacation does sound nice"Dad said "We should probably leave clones here to do the work for us. But let's make sure all the work is done for the next three months. That way we can have a nice two month vacation over there"I said "yes sir"they all said. I hope everything is alight with your mates Naruto. We shall talk more when we see each other once more.

End of chapter