Chapter eight

Sasuke point of veiw ~ "Sensei is this really necessary we already know how to climb trees"Mito said "but you don't know how to do it without your hands"Yamato said and he walked up the trees with out his hands. Kurenai did it next. Then Asuma. Then kakashi.

"That looks east it can't be that hard"Menma said and he tried but feel on his ass. Kiba tried and fell on his ass as well "how'd you do that"Kiba asked "you just need to practice"Kakashi said

"How come Naruto isn't practicing this"Sakura asked referring to the whiskered boy who was sitting on the ground meditating "Naruto come here"Asuma said making Naruto open his eyes getting up to walk over here.

"Yes"Naruto said "do you know how to walk on trees"Yamato asked and Naruto just sighed and walked up the tree like it was the normal ground "how'd you do that"Sakura asked "just focus your chakra to your feet rather your entire body"Naruto said jumping down and the girls decided to try walking up the trees and they got it on their first try.

"It's just like walking on water"Mito said and I decided to try. I got it on my first try. Maybe the dobe does know a thing or two about being a ninja.

There was a sound in the bushes and Sakura who was closer looked in the bush "awe it's just a white bunny"Sakura said "white"Naruto, Kiba and the sensei's asked "yeah"Sakura said "everyone get down now"Kurenai said and we quickly ducked as a sword came flying at us cutting six trees down and going back to some guy with bandages.

"What the hell"Menma said "interesting group we have here"the guy said and a bunch of rouge ninjas jumped out and we got into fighting position. We all engaged in battle.

Kakashi was fighting the bandaged guy. After about an hour I stared getting tired. I was watching Shikamaru's back who was watching mine. We were both running out of chakra. Suddenly we were both tackled to the ground by Naruto who looked in pain.

"What the hell"I said "I just saved your asses from getting stabbed"he said pulling two Kunais that were lodged in his back and he hissed in pain "thanks"I said "y-yeah"he said as he started getting pale "are you okay"I asked "I feel tired all of a sudden"he said before fainting in Shikamaru and my arms.

"Sensei Narutos hurt"Shikamaru said and Asuma along with Sakura ran over "what's wrong"Asuma asked "Naruto saved Sasuke and I from getting stabbed by Kunais and he got stabbed instead"Shikamaru said and Sakura inspected the knives and went wide eyed "Ino, Mito, and Hinata I'm going to need your help you"Sakura said and the four ran over.

"What's wrong"Mito asked "Naruto was stabbed with poisoned Kunai and we need to help him. We owe him because he saved us twice already"Sakura said "okay"Ino said "you two make sure to hold him and don't let him fall on the ground"Mito said and we nodded holding him steady as the three girls started healing him.

Sakura and Ino were healing him while Mito and Hinata were removing the poison "when did you learn that"Menma asked "after Naruto called out Sakura on graduation day we thought that he was right and we should actually use our smarts to actually do something. So we've been learning medical ninjutsu. And we invited Hinata to train with us as well"Mito answered

"We are going to need to some water"hinata said "where"Kiba asked "pour it on my hands so I can use it to flush out the extra poison and clean the wounds while Mito takes the poison out. And Sakura along with Ino heal his wounds"Hinata said and kiba poured the water.

I'm not going to lie they were honestly amazing. I can't believe I owe this idiot twice for saving me. This fucking sucks and I hate the feeling of being inferior. After about two hours the girls slumped on the ground exhausted.

"He's going to make it but he is going to be asleep for the next three weeks recovering and he will be having a high fever and cold like symptom's seeing as he exhausted his chakra fighting"Sakura explains

"What the hell"Kiba and menma whispered looking at Naruto who kakashi took from me. He still saved us without having anymore chakra. What the hell. Who exactly is Naruto. I plan on finding out our sooner or later.

End of chapter