Chapter seven

Kakashi point of veiw ~ "I wonder what's in the letter"Obito said curiously "you can't open it dumbass"I said with a sigh "well it has to be super important if it got Minato-Sensei visibly distraught and shaken like that's. And important enough to that he has to send You, Itachi, Shisui and I all at once to deliver one letter"Obito said

"Obito we aren't opening the letter"I said "fine"he said pouting like a child "you know your the only other uchiha that pouts like a child when they don't get their way"Itachi said "ooh who's the other. I thought I was the only one"Obito said

"Sasuke is the second"Itachi said "ooh right I heard from auntie that you, uncle and Sasuke have been arguing a lot recently why is that"Shisui asked

"Dad doesn't like the fact that Sasuke is gay and has two boyfriends and he is acting super bratty as well. And that Sasuke keeps claiming that I am gay as well"Itachi said with a sigh "but aren't you gay"I asked confused

"Yes but my dad doesn't know that"Itachi said "then why don't you just admit it to uncle so your baby brother stops getting ganged up on all the time. You know how much Sasuke looks up to you and how much you love him back. It would do him some good that he has some in his corner"Shisui said

"I know but the brat keeps saying that have a thing for that psychopath assassin and he brings kakashi into it saying that he has a thing for his psychopathic sister"Itachi said annoyed

"Do you"Obito and Shisui asked "no"Itachi and I said "you know you two are bad liars"a familiar taunting voice said "Mariana"I said with a sigh and she along with her brother appeared in front of us.

"Hello again Kakashi Hatake and Itachi Uchiha"They both said "why are you here"Itachi asked with a glare "we've been trailing you ever since you left the village"Takashi answered

"Why"I asked "because we are after that letter that you are carrying"Mariana said "why do you need it. You don't even know what's in it"Itachi said "yes we do it contains information on our family"Takashi said with a slight growl "well you aren't getting it with out a fight"I said as the twins became quadruplets. The clones were fighting Obito and Shisui while Itachi and I were fighting the originals.

Theses siblings were hiding something and it was pissing me off because I'm not able to copy their jutsu's because they weren't using them. I was busy dodging all sorts of weapons which they kept throwing at us and they weren't breaking a sweat and they weren't fazed when we were throwing our jutsu's at them.

Nothing we threw at them scratched them or hurt them. At this point I was pissed off as it got night time especially since Itachi, Shisui, Obito and I got separated.

"You should honestly give up Kakashi. Your going to lose"She sneered pining me to a tree and I flipped us over glaring into her now wide eyes "I'm done playing nice with you"I growled making her eyes dilate as I pinned her harder to the tree.

I felt her body relax against mine and I looked her in the eyes again only to see lust in them. Which made me smirk from under my mask. I hiked her legs up and wrapped them around my hips. Then I pulled down my mask and brought her into a kiss.

She was shocked but didn't kiss back until I growled against her lips. So she likes being dominated then. She broke the kiss and she whimpered placing her hands in my hair bring me into another kiss. But this one was more heated then before.

When we broke apart we were both breathing heavily. I growled growled when I smelt her pheromones. She's an omega.

"Omega"I growled "A-alpha"she whimpered "what do you need omega"I asked running my hand down her thigh "help me alpha"she said "admit defeat and I'll help you"I said "no"she said and I placed her on the ground "then you'll have to help yourself omega"I whispered in her ear.

I moved away from her and was about to walk away when I felt her pull my arm. I looked at her and saw that she had a pair of fox ears and nine tails as well. Her eyes were a silver color "alpha please help me"she said barring her neck. I growled and pinned her to the tree again.

"I'm going to make you regret those words"I said with a growl. This was going to be a very fun night if I do say so myself.

End of chapter