Chapter ten

Naruto point of veiw ~ I sighed processing what I just heard as I walked through the village. It's Menma's fault that Neji, Shika and Sasuke are in this problem.

But I don't blame the kid though. It isn't his fault. It's that white haired perverts fault. He manipulated the kid. I knew he was a pervert but I didn't he would go to great lengths to actually sleep with a child. What the actual hell is wrong with him.

I'm going to kill him. But I know menma wants to kill him more then anyone else. So I will let him when the time comes. It's also adorable that he actually admitted that he looks up to me like a big brother. I knew that he did but I didn't think that he would admit it.

But at least the told them truth about everything. I honestly can't believe that blonde bastard would let his own son get raped by his sensei.

As I was walking lost in thought I ended up bumping into someone "sorry"I said apologizing "it's fine"a familiar voice said making look to see Kakashi, Shisui, Itachi and Obito. I looked at the four of them and went wide eyed "you slept with my siblings"I asked in disgust looking at them.

"How'd you know that"Itachi asked "Because I can smell them on you. The four of you reek of them and it's absolutely disgusting"I said "right your a fox"Kakashi said

"yeah I am. And just so you know. Just because your dating my big siblings now doesn't mean I have to like you or stand you because I still hold a very deep hatred for all four of you but not as much as the rest of the village. And I hope you know that in their eyes you'll always be beneath me"I said

"We know. Rin explained that very clearly to us"Obito said "great as long as you know"I said "just know we don't like you as well"Itachi said "I know. I don't expect you to like me"I said with a shrug "at least we are on the same page"Kakashi said

"Great as long as you know I'll be on my way"I said walking away from them. Why did my siblings mates have to be people who I don't like. I feel like I'm being punished for things I didn't do.

Granted they didn't do anything physically to me growing up. They actually stopped most of the abuse I face well that my clone faced. But we didn't like them because they were just quite the entire time and didn't say anything and that pissed my clone off to no end. Silence is one of my greatest fears.

End of chapter