Chapter Six

we went inside and i instantly looked at the floor.

"come on aria. we're going home."

"but Twooooo." she whined.

"it's alright two. i'll bring her home." dally said.

"oh alright. be good ari."

"i will!" she smiled.

we left the Curtis's and walked back to his house. i was quiet until he pulled me behind a building.

"what the hell?"

"shhh!"

i stayed silent. i heard a low rumble from a mustang. i was completely confused but i didn't ask questions. after the car past by, we went back on the sidewalk and eventually got to his house.

"what was that all about?"

"those, my dear, are socs. we stay away from them. they like jumping us for kicks."

"oh."

i went upstairs to get my pajamas and went into the bathroom.

i heard a knock on the door and i wasn't quite in the shower yet.

"hold on!" i shouted.

"okay!" it was Two-Bit.

i got in the shower and the warm water hit my body and it felt nice.

"okay come in!"

the door opened and then shut again.

"what's up?" i asked, washing my hair.

"i got bored and i need to get ready for bed."

"okay?"

"did you have a good day?" he asked.

"yeah i did. did you?"

"well, i think so since i'm going on a date with my best friend." i could just hear the smile in his voice.

"you wanna know something?"

"sure."

"i've never been on a date or in a relationship." i confessed.

"really?"

"yeah. i don't know what to do or say or anything like that." i said. i rinsed out my hair and put conditioner in it.

"do you like anyone in the gang?" he asked.

"what?" i coughed.

"do you like anyone in the gang?" he asked again.

"i know the answer you're looking for. and i don't know for a fact yet but i have a feeling about one." i responded.

"oh? and who would that be?" he smirked.

"i can't say." i finished showering.
"you are gonna have to leave so i can get clothes on."

"aw okay." he said and left, leaving the door open.

"KEITH SHUT THE DOOR!" i yelled.

he cackled and shut the door. i got out and dried off, putting my ratty pajamas on.

i came out of the bathroom.

"oh gosh... come with me." he said, looking at me.

i followed him to his room. he pulled out a mickey shirt with long sleeves.

"put this on." he said turning the other direction. i took my shirt off, revealing a sports bra and i slipped the shirt on.

it went well past my butt and so i slipped my pants off too.

"okay." i said. he turned around.

"you look good in my shirt." he smirked.

"i've known you for less than a week. slow your roll, buddy." i smiled.

"i know. i'm sorry." he laughed.

then the from door opened and i saw his
mom and then dallas and aria. i went downstairs and greeted them.

"you got yourself a girl?" dal asked, slyly.

"no. i've known her for less than a week. takin it slow man." he responded.

"that's new." dal said.

what does that mean?

"no! i take it slow every time! the girls usually come onto me!" he defended.

dal nodded and kept talking to Two. i picked aria up and talked to his mom in the kitchen about how work was.

a while later, dallas left and we all went to bed. i climbed into two-bit's bed and cuddled under the blanket. he walked in and smiled.

"comfy?" he asked. i nodded in response.
he climbed in and got under the blanket. i turned away from him and fell asleep.

i heard him whisper something but i was too tired to know what he said.

"i hope this date goes well. i really want you to be mine. you've already changed the gang. you ain't even been here a week."

the next morning i woke up with my head on the pillow and his arms around me. our bodies were pressed against each other and his face was on the side of my neck. i smiled and fell back to sleep.