Chapter Eleven

We pulled into the drive and Two pulled me to the backseat. I squealed out of surprise.

"What're you doing?!"

"We are gonna make out before we go inside."

"Nothing more." I said, sternly.

"I pinky promise." We intertwined our pinkies and he pulled me on to his lap. I kissed him passionately and he kissed back. I moved my hips slightly and he held onto them.

Time passed and the car windows were fogged up and we pulled away, panting. I smiled and laughed. He started laughing too.

"We should probably roll the windows down a little and go inside." I giggled.

He climbed back into the front and rolled the windows down and got out. I crawled to the opposite side and got out.

We went inside and sat on the couch. Well... he sat on the couch. I sat on his lap. I squirmed and looked back and he smirked at me. I shook my head and leaned back. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"MATHEWS!" Steve yelled and jumped on him. I got out of the way just in time so he didn't land on me.

The door opened and I looked and ran to the little girl and picked her up.

"Aria what happened?"

"B-bad guys tried to get me. They tripped me a-and they slapped my face." She said, shaking. She had a lisp when she was scared.

"What were you doing walking by yourself?" I asked calmly.

"I wanted to come with you and bubby."

I held her tight and called for Darry. He ran into the room and I showed him Aria.

"Holy shit!" He took her and walked to the bathroom.

"She's five!" Two seethed.

"Honey calm down... please."

"The damn fucking socs need to calm down! They can't go around attacking five year old little girls!"

"I know. I'm sorry."

"Fucking socs. We're gonna rumble I swear."

"Two-Bit.."

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!" He yelled. I flinched and tears flooded my eyes.

He yelled at me. My boyfriend yelled at me. I stood up and looked at him.

"Ollie... I didn't mean to."

I ran out the door with tears streaming down my face. I slowed to a walk after running six blocks. I looked around but had a hard time seeing. My vision was blurry. My tears stained my cheeks and they kept flowing out of my eyes. My breath hitched and I sat on our porch steps.

He never yelled. He never yelled at me. He was gonna hit me. My boyfriend, my Mickey, my love, was gonna hit me. Those thoughts flooded my brain and it made me cry more and harder. I leaned over and rested my head on my arms. I looked at the concrete and watch a ladybug scurry to wherever it was going.

"Ollie?"

I looked up and saw him.

"I-I'm so sorry."

"Y-you were gonna h-hit me." I stuttered through my tears.

"What?"

"Y-you were gon-na h-hit me." I repeated and my throat made a weird noise.

"I will never hit you. Ollie look at me,"
I turned my head toward him, "I will never ever hit you. I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm just mad at the socs for hurting my baby sister."

I nodded.

"Honey c'mere."

I got up and went to him. I collapsed in his arms and finished crying.

"You asshole. You scared me." I laughed through my tears.

"I'm sorry!" He said, laughing. I grabbed my wrist and held on to the back of his neck and jumped up, wrapping my legs around him.

He put his arms under my ass to support my body.

"Where is aria?"

"Still at the Curtis's. As soon as you ran out, I left to find you."

"We should probably go back and check on her."

He carried me back to the curtis house. On the way there, I kissed his cheek and he smiled. I think I'm in love with him.

But is he in love with me too?