"Unofficial Family" Trip

The next morning Natasha wakes up to the sound of someone taking a picture. Wanda, who had already taken like twenty pictures of them, glares at Clint for not turning his sound off.

Natasha glares at Clint for trying to take pictures of her being soft. Clint pouts, pointing at Wanda and quietly blames her for it. Rolling her eyes, Natasha rubs the sleepiness from her face.

Feeling some movement on her lap, she looks down to see that Ariana is coming out of her sleep. Blinking her eyes, Ariana quickly realises that she is laying on someone. Scrambling to get up, she notices the two onlookers. She feels heat raise to her face and wishes she could just disappear. At least she was laying on Natasha; the only people she thinks she wouldn't mind falling asleep on would be her, Wanda, and Pepper. She does kind of wish it was Wanda since she is the one that seems the most okay with her presence. Almost like she tolerates Ariana?

An "awe" escapes Wanda's mouth as she thinks of how adorable Ariana is being. That only further adds to her wish to disappear forever. Natasha, noticing the teen's discomfort, stands up, trying to grab the attention of the two idiots that had to wake her from her sleep. Had Ariana not been in her lap when Clint woke her, Natasha probably would have chased after him. It's too late now, she figures. Her plan works successfully as both Wanda and Clint start walking over to the kitchen.

Ariana is just confused.

Why had she been allowed to lie on Natasha the whole night? Why didn't she wake her up when she somehow laid on her lap? Is Natasha annoyed with her? But if she's annoyed why didn't she just push her off of her? Plus, what is Clint doing in their bungalow? Last she checked, it was only herself, Wanda, and Natasha.

"Hey, squirt?" Clint tries to get her attention again. "Do you wanna go get breakfast with all the guys and Pepper? Wanda and Nat left to get dressed."

She hadn't even noticed she was alone with Clint. "Yeah," she stands, walking to the room where her clothes are. Knocking on the door, she hears a faint "come in" from who she thinks to be Natasha.

When she enters, Natasha had just finished putting her shirt on. After closing the door Ariana quickly walks to her bag so as to not annoy Natasha further by taking too long. "You can get dressed in here too, or if you feel more comfortable go in the bathroom," she motions to the fancy master bathroom.

Thanking the woman, Ariana quickly rushes to the restroom so that no one will be upset with her for holding them back.

After getting dressed, she meets the team on the beach before heading to get some breakfast. They decided to take the monorail to the main park. Bucky and Sam were arguing the whole way there, Clint, Natasha, and Wanda were having a hushed conversation, Bruce was reading a book, Steve was sketching in his book, Tony and Pepper were having a nice conversation, and Ariana was fiddling with her hands.

After getting breakfast, they walk around the park. Everyone's enjoying themselves. Even Ariana starts laughing. After spending all day going on rides, getting food, and shopping, they're all ready to go back to their bungalow.

In fact, they're exhausted from the day's activities. They head home and go right to bed.

The next few days are the same way. They spend the entire day out, sometimes going on rides, sometimes just wandering around the park. Ariana is really enjoying herself. Though she is constantly on edge, she is able to have fun regardless. She does feel bad for all the money they were spending on her. Realistically, she knows that he is Tony Stark, a billionaire, but she can't help it; especially after having it ingrained into her brain.

She doesn't know how to act around him though. He can be very intimidating and scary. Not that she minds being around him, it's just that his behaviour is so much different than anything she has ever experienced before. Sure he can be arrogant and rude; he also likes to hide his emotions, but he isn't cruel towards her. In fact, he seems rather protective towards her.
Though maybe she's imagining things. So far, he hasn't made any hostile moves against her yet, so she takes that as a win.

The second to last day comes around and they're going around shopping. Having been doing rides and such the other days, they needed a bit of a break.

"Anything you want just pick it up and we can get it for you," Tony says, his hand gently pressed against her back as he leads her to the more fancy clothes. "Get something nice to wear for tomorrow, we've got a surprise."

She looks at him with furrowed brows. He lets a little smile slip at her adorable expression.

There's one thing you should know about Ariana Lynch: she hates surprises.

Perhaps it is for the past experiences she has with them. It usually ended with her in pain and whoever hurt her with pleasure. He is telling her to dress nice. Maybe he's going to do the same.

She doesn't want to do that to Pepper; she'd feel horrible, and then Pepper would probably hate her for being too provocative. She doesn't want Pepper to hate her. That woman is so so so sweet and kind to her. She makes her feel safe.

She hesitates, waiting for him to pick something out for her—probably something that doesn't cover much if she's correct.

"Well, you gonna pick something out?"

She turns to look at him. She gets to choose? Is this one of those tricks where he wants her to choose the one that he wanted? She doesn't know what he likes though.

Hesitantly, Ariana walks over to the dresses, looking for one that can cover her scars. Her hands shake slightly as she can feel Stark's eyes on hers. She wonders what he is thinking.

Tony honestly doesn't know what to do. He has absolutely no idea what to do when it comes to his little Ariana. Trying to play it off like he isn't freaking out about what he should do, he just looks at his daughter as she looks through some nice dresses.

He watches her pause to look at a navy blue long-sleeved dress. It is absolutely gorgeous. She quick glances at him before turning back to look at the dress. After a few seconds, she moves on.

"Did you like that one?"

He frowns when she jumps, being startled by his voice. She spins around to face him and grimaces, "yeah?"

"I like it too," Tony truthfully says. He watches her visibly relax. Taking it from the rack, he makes sure that it's her size before going over to pay for it. "If you want anything else just grab it," he shrugs.

She doesn't grab anything else, already feeling bad that he's spent so much money on her. Sure he's loaded, but he has better things to spend his money on than some stupid girl that's not going to be with him long.

After going out to a special restaurant, the unofficial Stark family retreats to their resort to spend some time swimming; however, Ariana says that she'd prefer to rest, so they decide to go to the girls' bungalow to watch some movies.

Although she told them that they could go swimming without her, they all insisted on spending time together. They all ate snacks while binging Disney movies.

Clint and Sam started singing horribly making Natasha glare at them until she heard Ariana start laughing. Eventually, everyone was singing along–all varying in levels of talent.

It was probably the most fun Ariana has ever had. I'm going to miss these people when they get rid of me.