Part 5

(sorry been for not uploaded anything cuz been kidna busy with other stuff.)

Tails POV: 

"I wonder how all my tools move. There must be a reason I can figure it out, but how?"

I sat thinking and confused but then stared at the gemstone if it was the thing that caused the problem, I took the wrench and brought it near the gemstone to check, the gemstone didn't react at all to the wrench, I tried another one as my toaster, I brought it near the gemstone and the toaster went crazy, I was startled then I shout out in terror and then I immediately used a hammer to hit it crush the toaster.

Just now, I found out the answer why but still need to find more details about it... wait, how can I find out if I don't have my full machine device...? The radar has a broken memory chip and the screen does not work, all the equipment is also damaged, it takes a lot of time to fix the device, but thinking about it, it will also take a long time to solve.

Later at night: Sonic POV.

While everyone was asleep, Amy let me sleep on the sofa, I lay down and took a short nap to relax, after a while I caught sight of something standing in front of me, I started to move forward until I got close to the light and then I started to walk through it.
When I walked through, I saw that everything around was nothing here, the light automatically dimmed, and I feel a bit worried when stuck here.

Then I caught the people standing around me.... all of my friends but they're all injured, blood all over them and they all started at me quietly. They look intimidating but I wonder why are they staring at me like that? Am I the last one or the one who did something to them? Not certainly know...

Tails: "You...killed us."

Knuckles: "and everyone."

Amy: "why...?"

I was shocked and confusing why they say that even though I haven't done anything wrong to them

Sonic: " wha-?? I... I don't follow what are you guys saying, this could be a misunderstanding, I never killed you-- !"

I look at myself and my hands are full of blood, shivering.

Tails: "misunderstanding...? What do you think that we misunderstanding? Eggman did this? No... I don't think so, you are."

Knuckles: "It's all part of your set up, Sonic... Because of you, everything has gone topsy-turvy.."

Amy: "I thought we were one of your heroes... it hurts me so bad.."
*sobs*

Sonic: "no. Amy...! I--"

Tails: "Are you satisfied now...? Even if it's not yet, it's over.."

Knuckles: "get away from us!"

Other victims: "we don't need you anymore!"

Those sentences kept repeating themselves over and over and over and over again. I grabbed my head to keep my panic cool down, but the words got louder and louder in my head, I couldn't take it anymore and I yelled out one sentence: "Stop it!!" the sound shot out and killed all my friends and the others from behind them in one blast.

All of my friends are melting away and then disappearing into black smoke, although this was still a dream within a nightmare.

After a while, I suddenly met another person, he suddenly grabbed my arm and covered my mouth and said: "Can't handle your nightmare hm? Don't worry about it. I... being you, will take care of everything, no matter how difficult in your situations..."

I gasped while trying to get his hands away from me.

Darklead: "nah-ah! Don't try to struggle. It'll be more hurt if you do. Sooner or later, you'll be one of my parts permanently, hedgehog!"

I strongly pushed him and attempt to spin-dash at him. He blocks my attack, interesting. I tried another way to knock him down, he could dodge it all then sudden grab my neck, I do the trick attack that knock him, his cheek wounded, and mouth is bleed, he chuckles then stare at me with his deadly eyes. There's something familiar about him. Do I know him?

Darklead: "hmph, I like the way you are, Sonic. With your simple skill that could beat me with that trick."

Sonic: "who-- are you? What do you want from me?!"

Darklead wiped his blood, even his wound recover itself, he steps forward to me as I take backward steps. He begins to attack me in a flash. Tied up from behind. I grunted while struggling.

Darklead: "enough is enough. Time to settle you up, hedgehog."

Although, he begins pin me on the floor.

Darklead: "If you wanted to get out of this place then let's have a little chat, shall we? I'm coming peace."

He untied me, meanwhile I was still anxious a bit. I pull myself together.

Darklead: "the name is Darklead, pleasure to meet you face to face. It's uncanny that we do look alike to each other."

Sonic: " ... So, y-you're just some kind of.... a reflect or just the illusion?"

Darklead: "your reflection."

Sonic: "what are you gonna do to me? Mess with my head?"

Darklead: "I told you I'm coming peace." He took a sigh then continue.
- "You may don't recognize me but, remember when you nearly killed Eggman?" (#2-3)

Sonic: "... uh... I do remember that sorta a bit. Bah.. who am I kidding; no. But I nearly killed Eggman??? Does that possible?"

Darklead: " that was me actually. After his escaped, I decided to erased your memory at at moment. Have my apologize. Allow me to tell you why and end this conversation. You've never had your anger issue, right? That crystal might up to something to mess with your mind since you accidentally TOUCH it on that Island." (#1)

Sonic: "... I was curious. "  

Darklead: "that crystal I was talking about.. it's not just a regular gemstone but it's come from another dimension, sending to your world. I was sealed in there for many years... until you found me."

Sonic: "... man, didn't notice that."

Darklead: "listen up, the crystal has separated all over the places around the world. All you need to do is to find and collect them all before the world is doomed but remember to keep 'em safe. Don't let anyone touch it otherwise it'll cause people a harshly damage, this is very important. If you complete that mission. I will tell you more details later. Oh and 1 more thing, once you collected each of those crystal pieces, you will randomly get a special reward. That's all I can tell you, for now. Good luck. Call me if you need help."

He instantly disappeared in smoke, and it seem I have work to do as he just told me. I hope my leg will recover soon.

Meanwhile, I woke up from my sleep and sat up while sweating profusely, I looked at my watch and it was 5:40 am.

I slowly stood up and walking carefully while holding the cane to support me as I walked, things will get a lot tricky sooner or later...

CONTINUE: