Part 6

I'll put the background pic later

------------ Continuing: ------------------

[ Later at Tails' house ]
- Tails sat eating breakfast while thinking about that gemstone, not knowing if it was a treasure that appeared and then automatically activated to take control of all objects such as iron, tools. fixing things and stuff... even for his Tornado plane got the same thing, it's hard to understand how...

Tails wants to learn about it, there must be a bit of detail about it and it needs to be worked out before anything happens, not sure but he has a hunch.

Tails started to come up with an idea for what to do, it would be very hardworking but trying to invent a detector, this would be more useful but he would consider that later.

Tails took out his computer and went to find out if there was anything on the internet about that gem, hoping for an answer about it... if not then surely this gem has something to it. Should be very careful, it can cause big trouble like Tails has faced.
________________________________

[ At Angel Island ]
- Knuckles is sitting eating grapes while remembering the collision scene on his island, then jumps to the scene where Knuckles suddenly meets Sonic there after the gemstone collision 36 minutes earlier and then remembers the scene where Eggman had took the gemstone to plot something... and Sonic was acting a bit suspicious...

Knuckles pondered: "What a puzzling thing, what's going on? Why does Eggman have to take that thing? And... Sonic... does he have something hidden from me...?"

Knuckles mumble a lot of questions while still couldn't understand, he opened his eyes and took a deep breath and exhaled to relax in a bit.
_______________________________

After a long time, everything was fine and peaceful. To Amy Rose's house, Amy has taken care of Sonic very hard every day, Sonic's leg has also healed normally and he is well again, Amy is very attentive in health care. Sonic didn't know what to say but to say thank you for taking such good care, Amy smiled and hug Sonic.

Sonic asks permission to go outside to get some fresh air. She allows him may go. Sonic go jogs in the middle of the street and is ready to visit Cream's house to play.

There was a knock on the door, Cream ran out and opened the door, she was surprised to see Sonic visiting. Sonic greets Cream and Cheese, Cheese spontaneously rushes to hug Sonic in joy, Cream invites Sonic come into the house to play and have a tea party together.

Sonic sat down and he greeted Gemerl as well, to which Gemerl replied, "Nice to meet you, Sonic the hedgehog."

"It's a beautiful day today, isn't it? How are you, Cream and Vanilla all right in these days?"

Gemerl: "we live very well, how about you, Sonic?"

" there's something I have to deal with this and that but... in general my life is fine. Thanks for asking." Sonic replied.

Cream brought the plate of cookies and place on the table, she poured Sonic some green tea.  Sonic thanks Cream and asks, "Hey Cream, where's your mother?"

Cream replied, "my mother went on a long trip with team Chaotix, even though I can't go with her because it's adult business so I stayed with Gemerl. I miss her so much... Anyway, I'm so happy to have you are here to play with us!"

Sonic chuckled and gently patted Cream's head.

Then suddenly... a nightmare flashback appeared, Cream covered in blood, she were injured very bad, she looked like she have lost herself as if she was dead, Sonic gasped in a little scared, when delusional, someone is calling Sonic's name in the echo voice, louder while Sonic can't stay awake.

" MR. SONIC! "

Sonic took a blink and looked at the Cream sweaty, seeing that she was a little worried about him, Cream asked Sonic if everything was okay and Sonic replied, "I guess I'm having a little nightmares again, sorry Cream..."

Cream shook her head gently with her okay behavior and sweated Sonic with a new towel.

Gemerl asks Sonic if he's really okay because his expression looks like he's seeing something fear rather than a nightmare. Sonic sighed and said: "I really don't want to talk about it. I-It's complicated, Gemerl."

Gemerl: "...understood, Sonic."

Sonic drinks tea to ease his nervous, Cream gives Sonic a crown flower, she puts it on Sonic's head, Sonic gives off a smile, Cheese hugs Sonic again to cheer him up, Sonic feel a little relief then give Cheese a return hug.
__________________________________

After a few hours visiting Cream's house ended, Sonic said goodbye to Cream, Cheese & Gemerl, he took his leave and running on his way back home.

When got back home, he suddenly see there was a box left in front of the house, he picked it up and saw the text (for Sonic), Sonic looked around the box and wondered how did it appeared in front of the door, even though he didn't ordered anything, he took it and entered the house.

Sonic opened the box and he saw that there was a bag of pink tea inside, about 30 tea bags, Sonic didn't know who sent the box without gave the sender's name, he decided to keep them in the kitchen, he'll deal with it later. Speaking of that tea box after working on a quest to find the leftover gems that are still hidden everywhere out there. Somewhere...

CONTINUE: ⬇️