Part 10

Continued:

At Eggman's base, every badniks are brought many flickies to Egg lab. The flickies are terrified, couldn't get some help. It's only 1 day left. Eggman will finally release all of his armies to invade the world. See if Sonic could handle all by himself. The Orbot and Cubot are setting the flickies place to place in each robot armies are prepared, but there's 1 thing he keep wondering about. There's no information about this gemstone he found from the Angel Island.

He's searching many times, but nothing has to be found.
Eggman start to run a little more experience see what it can do. He needs some example and he went random pick two flickies and heading to the lab. Place them in the cylinder glass. Using the Crystal laser blast prepare and shot at them.

The flickies are overwhelming; in a moment, they begin changing their attitude, become aggressive. Eggman seem to be interesting then it happened.

The flickies are destroyed the cylinder 'til shattering, they about to escape the lab but the robot arms are catching their flight not to allow them escape then it put those flickies into the robot armies.

Eggman have an idea to taking care of this very quick. With outsmart before 1 day left, he needs 5 robots ready to go on a mission first.
All the other flickies in the cage are very shocked what they just saw, crying out while hoping someone came to rescue them.

At Amy's house, Amy and Cream are enjoy making strawberry cake then they heard the door knocking, Amy leaves it for a moment then heading out of the kitchen to check out who is coming, she considering Sonic came for visit? Or could be the other.

Once she opens the door, there's no one came. Weird, Amy ignore it and started to head back in the kitchen to continue but then the door knocking once again, she became a little annoying. She rather ignores but leaving someone behind the door is pretty rude, so she went open the door one more time to see who it is. No one's there, this is getting ridiculous.

She gets furious of this such childish game.
She slam the door, when Amy turns back. She got trapped in by the cage out of nowhere. Cream also got trapped in either. Gemerl couldn't beat the robot but got tied up tight and stay in cage like the other girls. The Eggman's robot appear and grab the cages and bring them away by disappearing instant to teleport back to Eggman's base.

Meanwhile, Tails still haven't figure out about the gemstone, but there was 1 thing he noticed about; the gem could control any objects such as... his plane (Tornado), household machinery.

Not for long, the robots are arrived and get Tails either. The two-tail fox struggling not to get kidnapped but try to attack them back by his own hand gun but unfortunately, the attack does nothing effective on those robots; he got captured either way.

To team Chaotix, Vector, Espio and Charmy. The robots are also captured them too, even if they risk their life to defend themselves but nothing they can do.

Rouge and Omega are also had their fight to stop the robots, but they're just too powerful. They get caught, Shadow couldn't fight them back which is unfair that he got tied up tight and brought him to Eggman base that easily. He had no idea or any reason why those robots are get strongly though.

Miles away, Sonic suddenly gets small headache then lean at the tree for a little while. He inhale and exhale to ease his ache for now... From a distance, he could sense something glowing through then he quickly get there and get it. A tiny shard laying all alone by itself, once Sonic gets it, he suddenly had a small vision in a flashback about something horrifying. He gently shook head to knock himself out, just right on time. The Robot arrived toward to Sonic and speaking with its native language, Sonic seem to misunderstanding them.

The robot give Sonic a message from Dr. Eggman and put all ears what the doc want to tell him. Thought he would had a real chance to kick them some butt. After a short conversation, the robot disappeared and Sonic gets a strange feeling like Eggman seem wanted to keep Sonic in the main stage for to do smth terrible or it could be part of his trick(?) Who knows.

At Spiral Hill Village, Tangle and Whisper are about to calling for help and then they seeing Sonic just arrived while they thought Sonic came for a visit.

Tangle the lemur greeting to Sonic, even do a shake hand. She was very excited to see him, Whisper comes down also have to meet him face to face. The alien Wisps are sudden jump out of nowhere to hug Sonic like they haven't seen him for months.

Tangle was gonna invited Sonic to join them help out to beat those robots down. Sonic born ready to join right away, waitasec... Speaking of beat robots down, there's no sign or any of them happened around. Tangle and Whisper lead Sonic the way where are those robots at.

The robots are destroyed everything in town, people are tried to fight back but they realize these robots ain't that easy to beat 'em down, people decided to run for their lives in dread. The kid tripped and fell onto the floor while where robot gonna crush her with it's big foot.

Sonic showed up and save the kid right on time before its land onto the kid. Return the child to its parent and do spin-dash to attack them to back off.
"They're pretty tough!"
He said, Tangle knew that they are. The robots are being aggressive and shoot the missiles at three of them. Sonic managed to carry Tangle to dodge the rocket attacks and caused explosions.

Tangle ask Sonic to do "that" one more time. Sonic accept to do it again, only make sure not to ripped her butt out.
Robot are wrapped inside by her tail, couldn't be able to move. Whisper shot Pink Spike at each robot heads in half. Tangle pulled her tail released the robots and leave the rest to Sonic get the gems inside of them.
"Wohoo! We saved the day again!"

Everyone are stepped out of their hiding and applause in cheerful. Sonic was just... standing behind everyone while give a slightly smile, with these 5 gems he had.

In a sec, he had another vision again, those vision are telling Sonic about something, everything is burning down and there was someone standing alone in a distant, everything ao blur barely able to see who is it. He still don't know what's that mean but he will find out about it soon once he must collect more gems are still out there, waiting...

TO BE CONTINUE.