Chapter 1

I woke up to the annoying buzzing of the old rusty alarm clock my aunt and uncle gave me when I was younger, to make sure that I would be downstairs in time to make them breakfast. I get out of the small and musty bed and head downstairs to start making eggs and toast. Excited that I get to leave for Hogwarts today. While getting out the pan and eggs I hear the stairs creaking, signalling that my uncle is making his way downstairs. I struggle to contain my laughter as I imagine the stairs collapsing under the burden of his weight.

"Boy get back to work and stop spacing out all the time!" At the sound of my uncle's voice, I'm brought back from my wistful thinking.

"Yes, Uncle Vernon." I answer quickly.

I finish cooking the eggs and start dishing them onto the cheap white plates, just as my aunt and cousin walk into the room. They all eat, leaving me some eggs, thankfully. Once finished I fill up the sink with hot, soapy water and start to scrub the plates thinking of what this year could bring. I started to think of all the fun Ron, Hermione, and I could get up to. Then my mind started to drift causing me to start thinking of a certain Slytherin, Malfoy. Why am I thinking about Malfoy right now, I mean he is just a nuisance, a hot and sexy blonde nuisance. Wait what! Did I just think that, and about Malfoy of all people!? I'm just a little tired, yeah that's it, only tired.

When I step onto the platform of 9 3/4 my ears are filled with the sound of train engines and chatter from all the witches and wizards around me. "Don't forget your cauldron Neville", "quickly the train will be leaving soon," "write to us everyday sweetheart" and "have a good year at Hogwarts". With all the noise I didn't notice Draco Malfoy staring at me. When I felt a pair of eyes on me, I turned around only to find Malfoy looking away in a hurry with a soft pink dusting his cheeks. It was my turn to stare at him in confusion until I heard two familiar voices calling my name.

"Harry!"

"Oi, Harry!"

I turn around to see Ron and Hermione running toward me through the chaotic crowd. Hermione being the first to reach me.

"Harry! Oh my god it's so good to see you! How was your summer?"

"The usual, how was yours?"

"Great! Usual for me too! I revised all our new books that are needed for this semester."

"Hey Harry."

"Hey Ron."

"Did you notice Malfoy staring at you?"

"Yeah, I did. It's weird. I wonder what he wants?"

"We can talk about it on the train, come on you two or we're going to miss it." Hermione yelled while dragging us through the crowd and onto the train, along with our luggage.

Sitting down in the compartment we had chosen, Hermione starts talking about classes and how much she's looking forward to them while flipping through the pages of this term's books, when the compartment door swings open with a bang.

"If it isn't the famous Chosen One and his little sidekicks." sneered Draco.

"Oh, shove off Malfoy, nobody wants you here so leave." I hear Ron telling him. I could hear them arguing but I wasn't paying attention. I was focused on running my eyes over Malfoy's body, man had he really grown up and those lips, God those look soft I wonder how they would feel...

"Oi PoTtAH, I know I look good but at least don't be so obvious next time you want to check me out." At these words I felt my face heat up, signalling that my face was most likely crimson.

"Don't go saying such things Malfoy, Harry wouldn't dare look at you that way." I hear Ron telling him.

"Say what you want Weasley, but I saw what I saw." He replied while smirking, "See you at Hogwarts, PoTtAh." Malfoy said while winking at me causing my face to heat up again. After I hear the compartment door shut Ron starts mumbling about how Malfoy should just leave us all alone. Lifting my head up from where I was looking down at the floor, I meet the eyes of Hermione staring at me curiously, causing me to look away.

"I mean what even was that!" Ron's voice cuts in, "his ego must be bigger than we thought, I mean to think Harry would ever look at him like that is just crazy.

Hermione looks at me with a stern look on her face

"Where you looking at him like that Harry?"

"WHAT?! NO! I WOULD NEVER LOOK AT MALFOY LIKE THAT! AND MALFOY? OF ALL PEOPLE! He's just a nuisance." A hot nuisance, I thought. Ahhh, again with these thoughts, What's wrong with you Harry?! I scolded myself quietly. This is one of the last things I thought of before my exhaustion took over and my vision faded to black.

"Harry wake up already, we're at Hogwarts." I hear Hermione telling me.

I stand up fast not wanting to miss the carriages, but instantly regret it as I start to feel a little dizzy. I take my luggage down from the rack above and start to head off the train with Ron and Hermione. Although I start to feel even more lightheaded and I'm guessing it showed because I heard Hermione's voice asking if I'm okay, right before everything turns black.

I feel myself regain control of my body and start to open my eyes, but I'm surprised to see platinum blond hair hanging above me. I start to panic and try to stand up really fast only making my head hurt more.

"Harry stop moving or you'll just collapse again." I hear Hermione telling me.

"Yes PoTtAh, just listen to your friends we wouldn't want darling saint PoTtah fainting again now would we." Hearing that I now understand who the hair belongs to.

"Malfoy! What are you doing here!?" I scream, shocked that he's here.

"Well if you weren't so daft you'd know that I was walking right behind you when you fell and just so happened to catch you." He replied with an annoyed tone.

"Yeah, I'm still surprised that a prat like Malfoy would do something so nice, unless there was something in it for himself." I hear Ron remark from beside me.

"Oh, shove off WEaSleY it's not like you were going to catch him, and as I said before we can't let the saviour get hurt now can we." He said all this while I took Hermione's hand to pull me back up.

"Well umm thanks I guess Malfoy" I reply awkwardly.

"Whatever PoTtaH, we all got to help the chosen one now don't we." He said while getting up and straightening his robes, "maybe in more ways than one" He whispers to me walking away. I didn't fully understand what he meant, but it made me blush.

"Come on guys let's go find a carriage." Hermione says leading the way.