Chapter 9

Later in the common room Ron, Hermione and I are sitting in the common room talking about the tournament.

  "I still can't believe Cedric gave you a clue." Ron says, "and how did you even know to put it under the water?"

  "I umm well I didn't it just umm slipped." I half lie, not needing him to know exactly how it happened.

  "Oh, that's lucky." Ron says.

  "Anyways, I have to go for tutoring, so I'll see you guys later." I say getting up to leave.

  "Don't let Malfoy do anything okay." Ron says.

  "Don't worry Ron." I hear Hermione telling him, "I'm sure Malfoy, wouldn't try anything."

  I walk down the corridor pondering what will happen at tutoring.

  "Wow you're early this time." Draco says while pushing himself off the wall he was leaning against.

  "Well wouldn't want to be late and make you mad." I reply walking closer to him, so that now he's backed up against the wall with me in front of him.

  "Courageous aren't you tonight, eh?" He said smirking.

  "Maybe." I say right before kissing him passionately on the mouth.

  "Maybe we should go somewhere else." Draco says, "so someone doesn't walk by and see."

  "Yeah, let's go into the classroom." I answer him.

  We walk through the door and as soon as it shuts, I am pushed up against the wall with a mouth on mine. The kiss gets heated really quick and before I know it I feel a tongue scrape the bottom of my lip asking for entry. At first, I deny and continue what we're doing, but I soon feel his hands slip around my back pulling me even closer causing me to gasp, in which he took the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. We fight for dominance, with him winning in the end. After he explores my mouth with his tongue, he moves his mouth down my neck kissing and sucking on it, definitely leaving a few marks.

  "mhmmm~" I moan when he sucks on a specific place right below my earlobe.

  He finishes with my neck, and we go back to kissing. After some time, we break apart, breathing in deeply.

  "Maybe we should actually make a potion, Snape will get suspicious if there's nothing on his desk tomorrow morning." Draco says breathlessly.

  "Yeah, we probably should." I say a little disappointed.

  We bring out a cauldron and the ingredients to make Veritaserum. After adding all the ingredients in I start stirring.

  "You're stirring it wrong." I hear from behind me.

  "Well then why don't you show me." I sass back.

  "Okay."

  I was about to move out of the way for him, but I feel somebody hold my right hand, which has the spoon in it and bring it back into the cauldron swirling it ten times clockwise.

  "See not that hard." Draco whispers into my ear from behind, to which I shiver at the sensation.

  "Maybe you should show me how to do things more often." I reply.

  "Hmm, maybe." He says, causing me to shiver once again.

  I feel him let go of my hand signaling that it's done. We grab some vials and bottle them up, putting them on Snapes desk.

  "Well then, goodnight." I say.

  "Goodnight." With that he lightly kisses me and walks out the door.

  I head back up to Gryffindor tower trying not to be too loud seeming as it's a little late. I climb through the portrait hole, expecting to see an empty common room.

  "Oh, you guys are still up?" I ask Ron and Hermione, who are still sitting by the fire talking.

  "We were just waiting to see if you got back alright, we both know how prone you are too dangerous situations." Hermione says turning her head my way, in which she gasps.

  "What?" I ask her.

At that she quickly walks up to me.

  "Pull up your collar next time or else Ron is going to figure it out." She says in a hushed whisper.

  "What do you-" I pause remembering all the marks I most likely have on my neck right now.

  "What are you guys talking about so quietly?" Ron asks from the other side of the couch, turning his head to look at both of us.

  "Uh umm nothing." I reply a little too fast, "I need to go to sleep, I'll see you guys tomorrow."

  I run up the stairs and flop down on my bed, I am so tired that I pass out without even changing.

   A few days later, I wake up to the sound of Ron, stumbling around the dorm muttering to himself.

  "Umm Ron, what are you doing." I question him.

  "Oh, Harry, sorry I didn't mean to wake you up." Ron replied awkwardly, "It's just, well ummm the yule ball is tonight and well I need to find at least something that makes my robes not look so hideous."

  With that he goes back to rummaging through his things.

  "Don't worry Ron, they can't be that bad." I try to reassure him.

  I get out of bed and go to shower. Once dry and dressed, I walk down to the great hall to eat breakfast, it was a little late so I didn't expect to see Draco down there or at least I thought. I feel a hand grab my arm and gently pull me into a dark alcove.

  "What the-" I start to shout.

  "Hush." Draco whispers.

  "Oh, Draco, it's just you." I said relieved.

  "Hey I just want to tell you to meet me by the doors of the great hall tonight." He tells me.

  "Oh, ok." I say.

  With that he kisses me lightly and walks away, leaving me excited for tonight.