Chapter 12

With that I put on the pants he had given me rolling them up a bit seeming as they were a little too long. I start taking off the hoodie he had given me.

"Keep it." Draco says.

"Huh?" I question.

"Keep the hoodie." He says smiling at me.

"Oh-oh ok." I say softly.

He takes off his hoodie revealing his chest. He notices me looking and smirks walking towards me. His hands slip around my waist pulling me close to him leaning down and placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Do you want me to come with you so you don't have to deal with Ron alone?"

"Yeah that'd be nice." I say quietly enjoying the warmth I was feeling.

He leans down again and kisses me on my lips gently, but passionately.

"We should probably get going before Hermione becomes worried." I say against his lips.

"Mhm." He hums, "or we could stay like this forever." He says smirking.

"As much as I like that idea, I don't really think you want an angry Hermione charging down here to get me herself." I say looking up into his eyes.

"You're right about that." He says slowly letting go of my waist.

He pulls on a black long sleeve, turtleneck and starts to open the door.

"Listen, there are most likely some Slytherins in the common room just ignore them." Draco tells me.

"okay." I answer him back.

He grabs my hand and opens the door leading the way down the hallway and down the stairs. We enter the common room and there are only a few people lounging around.

"Wow Draco, didn't know you had a guest over last night." I heard someone say from behind us.

"Shut it Blaze." Draco snarks back.

"Don't worry I won't judge." The guy named Blaze says walking over to us, "just don't be too loud when ever you do something, I am the next room over." He says suggestively.

"Blaze, I already told you to go away." Draco says.

"Whatever Dracy Poo." He says smirking.

"I already told Pans not to call me that, don't you dare." He says in a warning voice.

"Sure, sure. Go have fun with your little boyfriend now." He says.

"I will thank you very much." He answers him.

With that we he walks away dragging me with him. We walk up the moving stair cases for a while heading towards the Gryffindor common room. We soon reach the portrait with the fat lady.

  "Amortentia." I say to the portrait.

  With that the portrait hole opens revealing the common room. It looks like there are only first and second years sitting around so we just walk in without any interruptions. We walk up the stairs leading to the boys dorms and head into the fourth year one.

  "Umm I just need to put my dress robes away then we can leave I guess." I say awkwardly, as he is looking around my area of the room.

  "Okay." He replies sitting on the bed, "so you're fine with wearing my hoodie around then." He says smirking.

  "Y-yes." I reply.

  I'm putting my robes in the wardrobe when I hear the door open.

  "Oh, Malfoy." I hear Ron's voice say from across the room.

  "What now Weasley." Draco snaps, "if you're here to hurt someone get out."

  "Umm, well I actually wanted to apologize." He replies awkwardly, "Hermione helped me realize that what I did and said was wrong."

  "Nice of you to notice." I say stepping into the scene.

  "Listen Harry, I am sorry for what I did I was just upset about that neither you nor Hermione told me about you're dates." He says guiltily.

  "What makes you think that I will forgive you that easily, plus you need to apologize to Draco to for turning him into a ferret." I snap back.

  "I am sorry for what I did." He replies sincerely.

  "I want to believe Ron, I do, but I just can't yet okay." I tell him, "give me some time."

  "Okay... I will." He says walking out the door.

  I stand there not really knowing what to do now, but I soon feel arms wrap around my back pulling me close.
"I'm sorry, this must be hard on you." Draco whispers rubbing my back.

"Mhmm." I hum in response, "I'm glad you're here though."

"Merlin, I don't deserve you." I hear Draco mumble against my hair.

"Can we just lay in bed today?" I whisper to him.

"Yeah, of course." He responds.

We walk over to the bed laying down together and pulling a blanket over the both of us. I feel Draco's hand wrapping themselves around my waist, with his head in the crook of my neck. Eventually we end up sleeping till dinner.