Chapter 14

By lunch time I was wishing for the day to end. Me and Draco decided that we should start to figure out a plan for the second task. Draco and I decide to go outside to eat and talk about what I should do.

  "So, if they're going to take something you'd miss what do you think it would be?" Draco questions me as we walk over to a tree, sitting on the ground.

  "I mean I would miss you." I joke, "but there's no way they would take a person down to the bottom of the lake just to be brought back up again."

  "True." He comments, "but this is Hogwarts we're talking about."

  "It could also be my broom, I would miss that." I say.

  "Ya that's a good idea." He replies.

  "We should start trying to think of a way for you to spend an hour underwater though." He tells me.

  "Yeah." I say.

  "I mean there's the bubble charm." He tells me, "but even I can't do that spell. Apparently it's really hard to master."

  "Is there a potion or something?" I question him.

  "Ummm... Oh! There is a thing called gillyweed! I'm not sure how well it works, but don't you have like a friend that is good at Herboligy or something, cause it would be more in that department." He says.

  "Oh umm there's Neville, he's good at Herboligy." I answer.

  "Well then, I guess we know who you're going to then." He says.

  "You're not coming?" I question him.

  "Ummm well... I just... I used to bully him and well... I just don't think he'd talk a lot if I was there." Draco answers looking down.

  "Hey." I say pulling his face up towards min, "listen to me... I know what you've done and if I can forgive you so can he." I tell him before kissing him on the lips.

  "Thank you." He mumbles against my lips.

  "You're very much welcome." I say.

  "Alright, let's go then." He says getting up off the ground.

  We head back to the castle in the Gryffindor dormitory direction. We open the portrait and start heading up to the boys bedroom.

  "Hey, Neville?" I question walking into the the room.

  "Yes Harry?" He questions sticking his head out the corner of his curtain covered bed, "oh and ummm... Malfoy."

  "Neville, do you by any chance know anything about Gillyweed?" I question him.

  "Oh ummm ya it's the thing that makes you breath underwater for an hour... Why do you ask?" He questions.

  "Well it's kinda for the tournament that's in two days." I tell him.

  "Oh well you can get it in the potions cupboard, but I doubt Snape will let me take anything." Neville says with a frown.

  "I can get it for you then." Draco says softly.

  "Y-yeah that's probably a good idea, Snape does like you, Malfoy..." Neville answers back quietly.

  "Okay... now that that's sorted we should go..." I say sensing the awkward tension in the room.

  "Bye Harry.... And Malfoy." We hear Neville say as we walk out the door.

   We walk down to the dungeons in silence until Draco stops at the potions classroom.

Okay "I'll just go get it." He says walking through the doors.

  "Okay." I answer him.

  I stay outside the classroom waiting for a minute or two till Draco comes back out with a bag, handing it to me.

  "I know it looks weird, but right before you jump into the great lake you need to swallow it.

  "Okay.."

  We head back to Draco's door and just talk for a while before going to eat and sleep.