Chapter 7

I head down to the great hall early in hopes of seeing Draco, since both Ron and Hermione are still asleep. I push open the great hall doors to reveal a for the most part empty great hall, besides the platinum blond sitting at the Slytherin table eating quietly.

  "You're early again, I'm beginning to think you come down early in hopes of seeing me." Draco says teasingly.

  I can feel my face heat up as I walk over to where he is sitting down.

  "I think you're at the wrong table PoTtAH." He says jokingly.

  "Well Malfoy, maybe I just wanted to sit with you." I say while winking causing a light colour of pink to spread onto his face.

  "Getting soft now are we." He replies, still looking down at his plate in embarrassment.

  "Only for you." I flirt back.

We start eating and talking as if we'd been friends forever.

  "I should go I still need to figure out this egg." I say standing up to leave.

  "I can help if you need, we could take a walk." He tells me.

  "Yeah, that'd be great." I say excited that I can spend more time with him.

  We walk around the courtyard for a while. As we start walking on the bridge though we hear a voice calling my name.

  "Hey Potter, wait up." We pause and turn around to see Cedric coming towards us, "oh Malfoy, I didn't know you hung around Harry..." He says suspiciously.

  "Whatever Diggory." Draco snaps back at him.

  "Anyways, I came to talk to you about the egg actually. Just a little hint. The prefect's bathroom is a great place to take a bath." With that he walked away.

  "Well looks like we're going to be taking a bath." Draco exclaims.

  "Oh, umm yeah, I guess so." I reply still unsure about what the egg has to do with the prefect's bathroom.

  "Well, I have to go right now, but meet me at 7 outside the painting of the mermaid." Draco tells me.

  "Okay, bye." I respond.

  "Bye...<insert pet name>" He says while winking.

  I'm left there standing beet red from the pet name he had called me.

  I'm sitting in the common room watching the clock tick waiting for it to hit five to seven so I could head down there. As soon as the hand hits the eleven, I get up and start heading towards the exit.

  "Harry where are you going this late at night?" I hear Hermione saying.

  "I-I umm... I'm going on a walk.... With my egg." I tried to lie, "anyways got to go, bye." Before she could reply I was out the portrait.

  "What took you so long." Draco asks me as I walk up to him.

  I kissed him lightly on the mouth.

  "Hermione held me up." I tell him quietly.

  "Mmh, well I'm glad you're here now." He said kissing me again.

  We part and he opens the doors. We're met with the sight of a huge bathtub with many shimmering taps. I turn to see Draco pulling his shirt over his head to reveal lightly toned abs.

  "Stop your staring PoTtAH and get in the bath." Draco says while smirking.

  I blush red and take off my shirt and pants leaving me in my swimsuit I had underneath. We turn on a couple of taps, causing the tub to fill up with all sorts of bubbles and lots of water. Me and Draco slowly ease into the soapy water standing next to each other, while I hold the egg above the water not wanting it to get ruined.