Chapter 6

Later in the common room everyone is chanting telling me to open the egg, but when I do this horrible screeching sound comes from it.

  "Hey umm Harry?" I hear Hermione calling me.

  "Yes?" I respond.

  "Listen mate, we're really sorry that we didn't believe you. After seeing you take on that dragon it was clear that you didn't and wouldn't ask for something like this." Ron said.

  "Yes, and we just wanted to tell you that we're sorry." Hermione tells me.

  "Well consider it forgiven, just not forgotten." I answer them.

  "Alright mate." Ron says while clapping me on the back, "and about Malfoy, we're fine with you hanging out with him I guess, but just don't go falling in love with the prat now okay?"

  "Umm... haha nice one." I laugh awkwardly.

  To be honest I didn't know what I felt towards Malfoy, but the way I felt when I hugged him, it felt better than hugging anyone else that's for sure. Merlin this is confusing.

  "Hey Harry, Malfoy's at the portrait hole asking for you." Fred says walking by while winking.

  I flush a light shade of pink while walking towards the portrait. I open the door and step out into the corridor seeing Draco leaning up against the wall with his eyes closed. He looks so pretty... Wait what!

  "Harry?"

  I was startled out of my thinking by his soft voice.

  "Yes." I reply softly, not wanting to break the peace between us.

  "Come with me." He says as he starts walking down the hall.

  "Where are we going?" I ask.

  "Just follow me and you'll find out." He replies smoothly.

  We keep walking for a few more minutes until we are at the bottom of the astronomy tower stairs. Walking up the stair case, I start wondering why he would want to come up to the astronomy tower.

  "I come here when I need to think" I hear him say from ahead of me.

  "Oh." I reply

  We reach the top of the staircase and go stand by the railing

  "I've been thinking about what Skeeter said today in the tent." Draco said from beside me, quietly.

  I kept quiet knowing there was more he was going to say than just that.

  "More specifically about the part of us dating." He says surprising me, "and I don't want to risk whatever type of friendship we've made, but I'm not going to hold in my feelings. I'm not sure at all about how you feel but- "

  With that I cut him off by closing the space between us and lightly kissing his lips.

  "Well now you know how I feel." I said while smiling lightly.

  "And I'm glad I do." He says with a face of emotions that reflect mine.

  With that we start kissing again, but this time we don't pull away as soon as before. Before I know it I'm being pushed up against the wall, with Malfoy's lips on mine. As we part for air, I realize what time it is.

  "Draco..."

  "Yes Harry"

  "I should get going, if I'm not back soon Hermione is going to lector me on how important it is for me not to stay out past curfew." I tell him.

  "So they apologized then I'd assume." He questions. "Yes, they did. Ron also said he was fine with me hanging out with you but..."

  "But?" Draco questions.

  "I'm not so sure about how he would react to well umm." I made a gesture between both of us.

  "Oh, well we can keep it a secret until you feel comfortable with telling them." He answers me.

  "Oh, yeah that's a good idea I guess." I tell him.

  "So now that that's decided, Harry will you be my boyfriend." He questions with a smirk.

  "Yes, Malfoy I will be your boyfriend." And with that we start to kiss again, but I pull away not long after seeing as I don't want to get my arse beaten by Hermione.

  "Goodbye, Draco." I say while I start to head off to Gryffindor common room.

  "Goodbye, Harry. And don't forget about tutoring, maybe then we'll finish what we started." He says with a wicked grin on his face.

  With that I walk back to Gryffindor with my face as red as the sun.

  When I walk into the common room, I find Ron and Hermione talking quietly on the couch.

  "Hey guys." I say walking towards the couch.

  "Oh, hey Harry." Hermione says, "how was your time with Malfoy?"

  At that I blush, remembering his lips on mine.

  "Umm Harry, you good there mate." Ron questions.

  "Oh, umm y-yeah I'm good." I reply blushing even more. "I'm uhm going to go to bed it's late, I'll umm I'll see you in the morning." I said not wanting to answer there questions.

  I go up to our dorm room and go to lie down in bed, but I can't manage to fall asleep anytime I close my eyes I picture myself back up at the astronomy tower with him. Eventually I manage to fall asleep although I didn't have much time till I had to wake up again.