Chapter 11

I woke up the next morning with Draco's arms wrapped around my waist. I laid there not wanting to get up and lose the comfort I was feeling right now.

  "Good morning Teddybear." I hear Draco say in a morning voice from behind me.

  I shiver at the sensation of his breath my my neck.

  "Good morning." I mumble back.

  He hugs my waist tighter placing light kisses on my neck. We lay in bed enjoying this moment, without any interruptions until.

  "Draco open this damn door before I blast it open." I hear someone say while banging on the door.

  "What do you want Pansy?" Draco asks in a bored tone.

  "Don't use that tone with me!" She shouts from the other side of the door, "open up before I unlock it myself.

  At this Draco gets up from the bed and goes over to the door and opens it a crack sticking his head out.

  "What do you want Pansy?" He asks with an annoyed tone.

  Without wasting a second she burst open the door causing Draco to lose his balance a little. Shocked by her actions I don't have any time to react.

  "Well what do we have here." She says, "Harry Potter in Draco Malfoy's bed, how could you Draco you're supposed to be mine!" She wails dramatically.

  "What do you mean yours!?" Draco asks back angrily.

  "Whatever I'm just surprised you'd do the nasty with the Chosen One." She says smirking.

  "We didn't do anything we just slept!" Draco says exaggeratedly

  "You know I'm just kidding Draco." She says sweetly.

  "Whatever Pans just don't say things like that again." He says rolling his eyes.

  With that she sits at the end of the bed taking in the scene.

  "So Draco, when I used to tease you about being gay and in love with Potter I didn't know that I was actually true." She said smirking.

  "Shut up Pans." Draco says grabbing some pants out of his dresser.

  "Don't be rude to me Dracy poo." She says in a joking tone.

  "I told you not to call me that." He practically growls.

  "Whatever." She says flipping her hair back.

  I just stare at the scene in front of me in confusion, are they teasing each other or are they fighting?

  "Pansy did you come here just to annoy me or do you have a purpose here?" He questions her.

  "No, I just wanted to see if what I saw last night at the hall was true." She says with a smile.

  "Well it is, now can you leave so we can get dressed." He snaps.

  "Not with out talking to your little boyfriend over here." She says smirking, "so let's start with why would you want Draco, Potter?"

  "Umm he's fun to be around-" I start.

  "Blah, blah, blah, ok so that's boring." She says exasperatedly

  "For the last time Pans, what do you want!" Draco says fully annoyed.

  "Nothing really just wanted to see if you are fine after being turned into a ferret." She said teasingly.

  "Pans." He says in a warning voice, while glancing at me.

  "In all seriousness though, you good?" She asks.

  "Yes Pans, I'm fine." He says walking towards the bed.

  "Alright then, I'll leave you two to it." She says while winking and walking out the door.

  The door closes and me and Draco are once again alone together.

  "Don't mind her." He tells me, "she just likes to tease me."

  I nod my head understanding that they're just friends who tease each other. With that I put on the pants he had given me, rolling them up a bit seeming as they were a little too long.