P4.1: The Demon King

Ascotian International Calendar: June 20 1688 IC  NCT: August 23 2064 AD

"Sega-14 we have lost Sega-12." Said the operator for Sega-14. The Canterian International Defense Agency has a new threat on its hands now. The Demon King has rearose after he was trapped in ice by a unknown force. Unfortunately The Demon King has a new and more powerful enemy. New Canteria.

"Calling on all air units in the SEGA division, Return to base, I repeat return to base." Said the captain of the SEGA air division.

Meanwhile in a URA city

"This steak is garbage, MREs are on a equal level to this." Ivan Nile says to Jack Wilson at the other side of the table. They had just visited a restaurant for Ashait royalty. Well former. The two were allowed to be at the restaurant due to their help of the government for independence. Ivan and Jack were both on adventures before they ended up at this restaurant, Ivan was liberating the north of Ashait while Jack almost got kicked out of service by friendly fire. Ivan was eating the steak when a adventurer walked up to him.

"You are the aforementioned God of Death right?" The adventurer said, Ivan coughed out of shock with Jack.

"How the hell did I get that name?" Ivan said out of character to his appearance. The adventurer explained that the 20,500 troops that ran away from Lusperia Hill saw a individual destroy a army of 89,500 people using an "calamity-class magic skill". The adventurer also explained that magicians all over the world are looking for Ivan for the calamity-class magic skill.

"Shit. You have your own paparazzi now? Damm." Jack says jokingly. But Ivan that knows the severity of the situation doesn't laugh or even smirk. But before Ivan can tell Jack off for cracking jokes at the impending trouble they might face the adventurer says another thing.

"The demon lord has risen from his grave and now heading to you to try to eliminate you or make you his right hand man." The adventurer says. Ivan who had just calculated the amount of trouble he would have with magicians around the world now realized that he needed government backing. Fortunately his heroic acts didn't go unnoticed and he was being promoted to Lieutenant Colonel of CIDA. However he would be going with a transport plane to stop the Demon King for good.

Northern Region of the Kudroenian Empire

"Alright pilot this area is good." Ivan said to the pilot of the transport plane he was riding. He grabbed a parachute from a seat with Jack and jumped out to a abandoned village. Ivan landed in the town and immediately felt a horrible vibe, The town had nobody in it. Jack landed into the town and felt the same thing.

"Horrible day for the people that are here eh? Or at least were here." Jack said to Ivan. Ivan grabbed his rifle and went with Jack who grabbed a submachine gun. The two went down the street to a pub.

"Hello anyone there!?" Ivan yelled out loud. But there was no response, And there would never be one because every person in that town escaped or died. Ivan pulled out a flashlight and saw a dead person on the floor. He checked the body for a pulse but there was none.

"Not good, He's completely dead." Ivan said. He flashed his flashlight at every corner and area of the pub with Jack but there was nothing. Well was until they saw a wolf-like creature eating a dead body. Ivan immediately pulled out his rifle at the wolf creature and shot.

*bang**bang**bang* 

The wolf creature died but it left a shard next to it. Jack saw the shard and asked Ivan about it.

"That would give you a pretty penny in a isekai world right?" Jack said.

"Oh shut up Jack, Its probably just some radioactive crystal that got that wolf mutated in the first place. But then again this demon king might have the power to summon this thing." Ivan said to Jack. He had thought about the same fantasy show in An Odd Encounter and collected the pieces in his mind. And then he thought about it. Magicians huh? Then this world might have some magic that a probably reincarnated hero would use right? Wait am I the main character? Ivan pondered for a while before Jack snapped him into reality again.

"Cmon lets get outta this Chernobyl style place if your theory is right." Jack says to Ivan. The two walk out of the pub and find a former guild.

"Come on a fucking guild?" Ivan said to Jack. Turns out this was the most populated town in the northern region of Kudroenian Empire. The two almost walk into the abandoned guild but realize they have night vision goggles.

"Oh I'm dumb as hell, Heh." Jack says to Ivan. They both walk into the dark guild and activate their night vision. They both see a woman dressed as some sort of god.

"Damm she's hot." Jack says to Ivan.

"Now's not the fucking time. I know you never got laid in your life but don't be THAT desperate for ass in this straight abandoned town." Ivan says to Jack. Jack looks at Ivan surprisingly.

"Dang who in gods name hurt you that bad?" Jack said to Ivan. Jack was surprised because Ivan acted in a abnormal way to his original senses. Nevertheless Ivan and Jack pointed their weapons at the woman.

"Heroes you are to save this world from the demon king." The woman dressed in goddesses clothing said to the two. Ivan and Jack looked at each other and without even talking they already knew what's going on.

"She's high on narcotics right?" Ivan said just in case Jack didn't get it. Jack gave a single nod which confirmed Ivan's theory. Both of them pulled out tasers and tried to shock the woman but it didn't work. 

"Ok she's real" Ivan said to Jack. The woman continued as if they didn't even use a single charge.

"You are to be fighting 3 of his minions." The suspicious lady said. With that the two supposed heroes departed without the lady telling them about anything else. The now supposed goddess goes up to the heavens.

"I didn't tell them about the fact that the demon kings gonna be with the 3 minions right?" The goddess says before going to heaven. 

"Demon Zone"

"Alright we are going to be finding these 3 minions." Ivan says to Jack. Ivan calls CIDA and obtains a tank crew. Unknown to Ivan he was also given a fighter jet squad due to his rank. But for now Ivan and New Canteria will be facing The Demon King.