C2 P19: Cards on the Dimensional Stage

Ascotian International Calendar: January 7th 1667

"Shit, Shit, Shit, SHIT!" Hajime Dao says in fear. The plane controls were knocked out after a lightning bolt struck his plane. Hajime desperately tried to get it functional again but he failed. The plane slowly went down and sooner or later it fell from the atmosphere. The plane was 15,000 meters above the ground and it slowly descended from that height. 14,000 meters, The planes systems fail to activate even with Hajimes best attempts. 12,000 meters, The plane starts to fall fast. Attempts to restart the system fail miserably. 10,000 meters, The military of both communist and fascist starts to notice the desperate situation of the pilot. 7,000 meters, Hajime finally gets half the system going but it doesn't help too much. 5,000 meters, Hajime finally gets all of the controls running and switches the plane to a horizontal position. But when the plane switches, he sees a giant vortex. The scenery changes from a dark sky and a war torn city to a beautiful sky and large field with a town in it.

"What the hell is this place? It looks different than the Beijing i've been seeing since the reunification wars started." Hajime says in surprise. He quickly comes to his senses and tries to find a runway he can land on. His fuel gauge looked empty now that he had actually seen it. Hajime found a field and decided he should land his plane there. He then brought his plane down for a landing. 4,000, 3,000, 2,000, 1,000. He could see the ground, 500, 250, 100. He braced for impact, 50, 10, 0. The plane shook hard as the brakes were applied. The front landing gear wheel broke from the immense stress of landing. Hajime held on until the plane went to a full stop, then he went out of the plane and laid on it. The last thing he saw that day was a girl approaching him before fainting.

vrrrrrr *crash*

A girl named Nora rose up from her table to investigate the mysterious sound. She had just finished eating her food and was heading to wash her plate but suddenly heard the fighter jet hit the field and looked back.

"Well. These will have to wait." Nora says in surprise. She walks out of her house with a weapon just in case and sees the fighter and Hajime in the middle of her field. Nora immediately puts the weapon away and runs to the fighter and its pilot in shock. Once she makes it she brings the pilot to her house to try and find a way to wake him up. A day later the pilot wakes up.

"Uhm, Hello..." Nora says while facing the pilot. The pilot obviously dumbfounded by his situation just smiles.

"Hello." Hajime says to Nora. 

21 years later

"So thats how that all happened?" Vinnie says while Amara is talking to the boy. Heljor nods.

"Well yes. Well thats what my dad bothered to tell me at least. He gave me these tags and told me these were important. It just has his name and a random set of numbers. He called them dog tags but i doubt these are for dogs at all." Heljor says. Vinnie asks to see them and sees chinese dog tags. 

"Well these are important actually. These are used to identify soldiers in the battlefield so they don't get confused." Vinnie says. Heljor looks at his fathers dog tags and looks back at Vinnie who also has dog tags on his neck.

"Im going to be honest with you. I thought you were lying when you said that you were from my fathers world. But you recognize something that my dad only had. Nobody else had it or knew what it was in my town at least. But you two are special. It really seems like you are from another world." Heljor says. 

"Well heres the bullet tips you requested again. Come again if you want. Also i think you should be addressing those two. They seem like they are in trouble." Heljor says to Vinnie. Vinnie looks and sees Amara apologizing to the boy after her and Vinnie brought out machine pistols and pointed at the boy intended to shoot. Vinnie puts the bullet tips on their cases and walks to the boy.