C2 P24: A Coalition Deployment and a Crack in The 4th Wall

Ascotian International Calendar: March 20th 1688  NCT: April 23rd 2064

not_canteria: It has been a five month time skip since the last part so let me cut it short and tell you what the hell is going on.

5 months ago Vinnie was released from therapy and emotional training to not end up killing and amputating targets of the New Canterian government with disturbing actions attached to their record, such as slavery.

4 months ago the Xurenian Dynasty constructed their first nuclear bomb by using stolen technology from the New Canterians. Even though it is literally impossible for a civilization of industrial revolutionary technology, this civilization also unsurprisingly uses magic. And with a bit of distortions created by a bored omnipresent being with his friends. A bomb was able to be built. This bomb turns out to have a force of 100 megatons due to using some really explosive material and magic. 

3 months ago two alliances consisting of nations supporting Xurenia and nations opposing Xurenia have formed making a divide amongst the world stage once again but (somewhat) with nuclear force this time. 

2 months ago New Canteria confirmed Ascotias existence. This didn't do much due to files being leaked about Ascotia after P10.

1 month ago the PCI (Pacific-Canterian International Defensive) announced that they will take action against the Xurenian Dynasty due to their development of nukes. Troops would be moved  to Ascotia in one month. Other than that it was peaceful.

not_canteria: Now that you are up to speed let's begin. Start!

——

"So you are the fuckers from the coalition huh?" Amara says in slight anger. After the PCI was deployed many guard positions were taken up by PCI troopers and the old guards were sent home back to Earth or other planets. This also went for first initiative shock troopers, interior police and just soldiers in general.

"Woah not a good introduction." A PCI soldier said while grabbing a cigarette.

"You literally replaced thousands who had actual friends and family in Ascotia after being isolated when joining CIDA. Some of the people you replaced were conscripted from here!" Amara says. 

"Well we would do something about it but the New Canterians and the coalition ordered that we move into this world. Nobody from here ordered us out or in. Now piss off." The PCI soldier says. Amara holds in the urge to punch him and decides to leave as it is the best option in her situation.

Amara walks to a nearby barracks and sits on a chair. Vinnie also walks in the barracks supposedly having experienced the same situation. Just then a small crack appears in mid air making a loud sound. Vinnie and Amara stare at the crack in confusion as it opens to reveal an black and white void.

"What the hell." Amara says. She grabs a crowbar and forces the crack to open a bigger space that can fit a human. Vinnie grabs two standard issue rifles and gives one to Amara. Amara then crawls into the crack and sees a completely different area compared to where she was. She turns and sees a vast array of computers, servers and a giant machine that says "Universal Engine". Luckily she isn't too far from her dimension as the machines have a small but visible CIDA logo on them accompanied by an specific special forces marking.

"Isn't that mark for stuff related to the multiverse experiments? The tech department tried to go to other universes in 2053. Well at least they confirmed some of these universes existence.

???: Correct.

"Who the hell are you?" Amara says. She grabs her rifle and aims at the mysterious man. Turning the safety off.

???: I would say but how about you abandon that form of speech wont you?

Amara tests if she could remove the "_ says" format along with the description and actually  succeeds.

Amara: Alright ive done it. Now, who are you?

???: Let me get rid of the damm italics first.

???: Alright well. I am who you would call God. But really im just a manager of a secret project the New Canterians made. Actually you never even got this far amongst your captains or soldiers, good work.

Amara: Shut the hell up. What is your actual name and what the hell is this damm place.

???: canteria, not_canteria. My friend. As for what this is, well this information can change your world view till your grave. You sure you wanna know?

Amara: TELL ME GODDAMIT!

not_canteria: Alright, Alright. Well your existence is a simulation. Everyone you know or everything you have seen aren't real. Well they kinda are technically by the bits and bites of that supercomputer but you get my point. Every emotion, Every taste, feeling, etc. Yea. They aren't real by human standards. Merely a simulation.

Amara: Are you toying with me here? 

not_canteria: 100% serious with you here. I mean it. Ive made every line of code in there. But im surprised how you got a physical form. What are you, Skynet? 

Amara: No way. You have to be lying! There is no way that you actually coded us in like a damm program!

not_canteria: You are right but not in the way you think. You see, that program was actually co-programed. The co-programmer is walking in... Now.

Purple Unwind: Heres that coffee you wanted- Who the hell is this?

not_canteria: Oh, this is just a bit of uh runaway code. It escaped using a multidimensional crack over there.

Amara: Great, another one?

Purple Unwind: Hey! Im not the same as that crackhead. He's the one who suggested this project in the first place.

Amara: Well whatever. But I wanna know why in gods name am i outta the computer in the first place.

not_canteria: Well it was probably the fault of the code. Some sound was leaked due to an unstable connection and it snowballed all the way to this. We will restart your world so this won't happen ever again. Don't worry, you wont have any memory of this event ever again.

Amara: ...No. Actually im going to stop you from doing that.

not_canteria: *sigh* You cant. Your form is going to deteriorate into cosmic dust soon. And it will be painful. Actually i might as well tell you what i was planning for this.

not_canteria: I was planning for a happy end, Like a nuclear war emerging from that dynasty but it not ending the world. But not all people get happy endings. And you won't get one if you stand in my way. Now move.

Amara: I refuse. I will die to preserve this world if i have to. You will have to fight me with all your might before trying to press restart.

not_canteria: I see then. Then we shall fight for your worlds future then.