C2 P16: Occupation, Terrorism and the Worst Discovery ever?

Ascotian International Calendar: September 21st 1688  NCT: October 24th 2064

Tharcelona, New Canteria

"What the hell do you mean?" A governor amongst the angered government officials said. The governors were working with the New Canterians to contain the virus. But when Canterian troops started attacking major defensive positions with tanks and airships then, By common sense a invasion started into Pritmore. 

"There is no point in arguing. CG-1916 fighter jets are flying over and bombing your troopers heads as we speak." A diplomat says in his defense. The diplomat was sent to negotiate a deal with the Pritmore Government to occupy the surrounding containment zone until it is dealt with. When the Pritmore emergency council never responded, CIDA was put into action and invaded the area surrounding the contamination zone with the URA. 

"Why did you have to invade us!" The governor asked. A terrorist organization also formed in the infected areas denying the virus as New Canterian trickery. The name of the terrorist organization is Halkenict.

"We have to control the contamination zone closer because of Halkenict. They have been launching attacks on the contamination barrier." The diplomat says. The governor is obviously furious and strikes back.

"I could get that if you asked but the URA? A absolute joke you two nations are." The governor says in a outrage. The governor smashes his hand on the table and the scene quickly changes to a barracks.

Fort Kilgore, Lapalica

"What!?" Nikolai says to Meriel. He had just received news of a terrorist organization forming in Pritmore and starting attacks on the contamination barrier. Nikolai drops his fork and rushes to the intercom system to muster up the air force.

"So. Where do you think our nano suits or whatever they call them these days are?" The pilot of Beta 18-B asks the pilot of Beta 17-D. The pilot of Beta 17-D stops eating his pasta and looks up.

"Oh you do not want to get me started with those. Remember i told you about the military underspending last month? Yeah. This is what I'm talking about. Only the special forces get those." The pilot of Beta 17-D says. 

"Well why is this military base called Kilgore?" The pilot of Beta 18-B asks.

"Oh well thats an easy one. It is to honor a now dead colonel. He died during an ambush in Tibet. The locals there even named a street after him." The pilot of Beta 17-D says. After the pilot finishes the last word of this sentence the intercom comes to life.

"All units go to battle stations, I repeat, All units go to battle stations." The intercom yells out to the cafeteria. Immediately everyone in the cafeteria rushes to either the air field or the armory. Meanwhile Halkenict is arming itself.

1 hour later, Tolken

Tolken looked like a warzone. It had seemed to look like a village in a world war. Destroyed buildings everywhere, Piles of dead and even craters. A pro government soldier moved through the abandoned city after what seemed like hell to him. He didn't know that a rifle was aimed at him and that the last thing he would see is a bullet. A member of Halkenict aims his bolt action rifle at the soldier and fires. Instantly killing the pro government soldier as a bullet strikes through his head. The sun shines onto him and his teammates. The member gets up but sees a CIDA van. He lays back down and aims.

"Jesus christ. Why did a damm terrorist organization form in a infected zone. Now we have to wear gas masks because of SARS." A CIDA soldier says. The soldier then notices that something doesn't feel right. He brings out a CG-73 (a M72 but reloadable somehow, i dunno probably space magic) and waits for the moment. 

The Halkenict sniper aims at the soldier and fires. The CIDA soldier jumps to the side and grabs the CG-73 and aims. The CIDA soldier then fires a guided missile at the building and kills the sniper. The teammates of the sniper then open fire on the soldier. The soldier reloads a missile and fires at the building and knocks out the snipers team. Reinforcements arrive to Tolken as one man cannot recapture a city alone. 

"Finally, Some reinforcements." The soldier says in relief. Several soldiers walk out of jeeps and talk to the lone soldier.

"Identification?" The captain of the soldiers ask.

"Adam." Adam says to the soldiers. Due to Halkenict trying to imitate Canterian soldiers, CIDA now asks for the identities of soldiers.

"Good. Lets move out." The captain says. Adam and his reinforcements move down into one of the streets and turns a corner. When Adam turned the corner he instantly got shot at. Adam gets to cover as the other soldiers get to cover too. After the overhead fire stops the soldiers aim at the Halkenict machine gunners and leave only one Halkenict gunner left. 

"Hands up! You are outnumbered!" Adam says to the gunner. The outnumbered gunner throws a grenade but gets killed in the process. The scene changes to the diplomatic room again where a second meeting is being held.

Tharcelona, New Canteria

"You wont pull out of Pritmore will you?" A governor says. A second meeting is being held because the first one failed to diplomatically get the New Canterians to leave Pritmore. New Canterian forces are taking down the terrorists however.

"We wont until the terrorists are taken down." The Canterian diplomat says.

"I know the real reason why, You want to conquer us." The governor says. The diplomat is surprised that the governor has come to that conclusion but doesn't argue with it however.

"Indeed it is a possibility that we are invading you." The Canterian diplomat says. The governor is tired of the excuses that the Canterians are giving and start demanding.

"I will report this to the international council! You will be punished by your government!" The governor says to the diplomat. The diplomat who was then tolerating this now cracks like a animals egg.

"So what." The diplomat says.

"You will be punished by the council and be executed!" The governor says.

"So what? We have missiles that can destroy cities." The diplomat says finally cracking open. The governor decides to quit the meeting after he senses a uncompromising situation. The diplomat is later brought into the COAA (Canterian Office of Ascotian Affairs) office and is fired after hearing the footage of the diplomat leaking details.

Lemuria Forest, Zacil

"So, We are going on another expedition?" A explorer asks. The captain turns to the explorer after his question. After the remains of a jeep were found in the Lemuria forest, many countries have funded expeditions of the Lemuria forest for research to top one another. This one is no different from the other expeditions. It was funded by the Kudroenian Empire to make it the sole power. But this expedition will be different however.

"Yes. This one was asked for by the Kudroenian Empire, And- wait, what is that?" The captain of the exploration team says. The explorers look and see the remnants of a silo. The captain jumps down to the silo to check it out, The exploration team follows suit. 

"What do you think it is?" A explorer asks the captain. The captain brings out a book of lost Lemurian technology. He flips through the pages passing by rifle designs and tanks to get to nuclear weapons. The captain looks up to the remnants of a silo and to the book where a actual silo is put and connects the dots.

"Thats the nest of the Dragons Breath." The captain says. The exploration team take a closer look at the page and the real example and shockingly connects the dots too. 

"Sir... This is the ultimate weapon designed by the Lemurians. The dragons breath or as the ancient civilization called it, the nuclear bomb. We struck gold." One of the explorers say in astonishment. They open up the silo and head down the maintenance stairs with a light. The explorers open up a still functioning power box and turn on the power. Half the lights still function but they can see the nuclear weapon clear as day. They send a recently researched helicopter to bring the nuclear weapon to the nearest secret facility where it can be sent to Kudroenia. 

Little did they know they would change the world.