C2 P25: A Final Stand and a New World

NCT: June 29 2067

???

Amara tries to click the trigger of her rifle but it disappears in her hands in a instant.

not_canteria: I control what is inside of your world. But i still control objects from your world even if its outside it. Thus the disappearance of your weapon.

Amara: Then why the hell didn't you erase me?

not_canteria: We still have a fight to settle. Its not honourable to erase someone just like that, even if their memories will be erased in the end.

Amara tries to bring out her pistol but it disappears. She then tries to bring out a knife but it disappears too. not_canteria waves his index finger side to side.

not_canteria: Nah uh uh. No weapons, Just fists. Might as well remove the body armour too.

Amara: Fine. But nothing else.

Immediately the two punch each other trying to gain the advantage, not_canteria almost has the advantage but is quickly pushed back. Despite this he still fights on. Amara gets hit on the head while not_canteria is hit with a uppercut but they both still stand. Surprisingly the two have the same fighting skill as each other. Eventually Amara forces not_canteria to the ground and repeatedly punches him for a few seconds until she gets head butted and kicked losing the advantage. not_canteria tries the same tactic but gets his head smashed onto Amara's knee. Several minutes pass and the two are both on the ground. Tired, In pain and injured somewhat.

Amara: So... Why cant you keep my world as it is?

not_canteria: You are a anomaly in the system of the universal engine.

Amara: What is even with the universal engines world that makes it so important? After all we are just code so you can erase us if you wished.

not_canteria: Its you. Ever since you were brought into existence you have been trying to contact us. Even after 5 engine wipes you still held onto a belief that you were in a simulation. You were the first.

Amara: I thought my tomfoolery back then was ridiculous. Well turns out from you that i was actually correct in my belief. I held out in my belief till the end. 

not_canteria: ...Now that i see your side of the story i feel like i never should have tried to create this machine. I thought you were just code but you had so many human elements that you could even go for prime minister. Now that i think about it i have created a world that i can destroy with my fingertips that is brimming with life. 

not_canteria: You know, your captain is actually supposed to be the protagonist of this story.

Amara: Ivan Nile?

not_canteria: Yes. You were meant to be a side character. But you deserve the main character role now that you have made it here. Also why haven't you even questioned your existence yet?

Amara: Well i always kept the thought of my life not being real in the back of my brain. Hence the reason why im not even surprised by the fact that im not real

not_canteria: I see.

Amara: Also, If you mind could you tell me what you had planned for this story to begin with?

not_canteria: Alright lets skip to the end, it was supposed to be 2067 when Xurenia developed enough nukes to destroy their own planet. A war was supposed to break out causing the almost death of Ascotia. Ivan was going to sacrifice himself to let the every character that was mentioned escape to New Canteria but he makes it out in the end. The portal closes and its happily ever after. Or so it would have gone. Unfortunately your arrival has prevented me from actually going ahead with this plan.

Amara: Well thank god i prevented that. But speaking of which, How did Ascotia exist in the first place?

not_canteria: Its simple. A friend of mine wanted to test what would happen if he connected a medieval and magic world to a sci-fi world. The results are the culmination of what you have done to this world. You probably did every objective out of sheer luck because nothing is completed that short.

not_canteria: The demon lord arc was supposed to last 4 months but you did it in around 1. The magic council one was supposed to be done in 1.5 months not less than half. Maybe i made an overpowered character that's probably all.

Amara: Well damm. Maybe its actually the recklessness of the actual writer in the past that lead to himself discrediting himself in the future. Maybe the first season was just made on impulse and without actual thinking. There are some bad apples in the second season but it manages. But thats what i think though. Who knows maybe you are our actual writer.

not_canteria: You can break the 4th wall but you don't have to tactically airstrike it! Whatever lets talk about the elephant in the room. Do you want your world reset.

Amara: Could i keep my memory?

not_canteria: Thats actually a pretty tough one. If you dont talk about ANYTHING that happened here then i will allow it.

not_canteria lifts himself up onto a chair and goes to the restart button.

Amara: Pretty surprising how you were talking about erasing my memory but yet here we are.

not_canteria: Do you want your memory or no?

Amara stays silent and not_canteria makes sure her memory will be intact during the restarting process.

not_canteria: Well cya Amara.

A loud alarm is heard signaling a restart. Several machines activate to actually restart the machine for good.

Restarting in 10... 9... 8... 7... 6...

Amara: Oh yea. Just in case this operation fails and i never know your existence tomorrow, Good morning, Good evening and Good night!

not_canteria: Thank you!

3... 2... 1... 0.

In a instant Amara starts to quickly turn into cosmic dust. The dust then quickly disappears into thin air. Amara is now in her world and the large gap is gone.

Fort Thorn, Lapalica

"Hey Amara." Vinnie says in which he gets no response. After Amara turned into cosmic dust she was returned to the exact moment before she saw the massive crack in reality. Also the way of speaking returned to its original form.

"Amara?" Vinnie says. It just so happened that Amara was staring blankly to the right also.

"AMARA!" Vinnie yells. Amara wakes up from her slumber and realizes that she is in her world now. Luckily she just so happens to actually remember her experiences but plays it off.

"Wh- Oh its just you Vinnie." Amara says. Vinnie is surprised at her calm reaction.

"oH iTs juST y- Cut the crap! You have been staring over there for a solid 2 minutes!" Vinnie says angrily.

"I was?" Amara says. Vinnie breathes in and out.

"Yes. I do not care what you are seeing over there but get it together right now. We need to do roll call right now." Vinnie says while trying to not yell at her.

"Aye aye captain." Amara says in a sarcastic tone.

"Oh you little shi-" Vinnie says before the scene cuts to black.

THE END.

——

Authors Note: The series has finally come to an end with this part. Ive decided to end this series earlier than expected because it is the finale. I ended this on part 25 because i was running out of ideas. But i hoped you enjoyed or at least kept reading till the end because this project was made with the most effort i could muster. I am probably going to make another story after this that isn't like this one but solely based on the alternative earth i created. Unless i get demand for  more of these types of stories then i wont be making them for awhile as i focus on another story genre.

That is all. Peace.

—not_canteria