C2 P23: The Backstories of Two and The Occult.

Ascotian International Calendar: November 7th 1688  NCT: December 10th 2064

Unknown Cargo Ship, Caribbean Sea

A box opens up in a cargo container. In this box is a girl who has just escaped her home country, Angola. The girl silently escapes the cargo container with a flashlight after a bit of rustling through boxes. She has suffered some blunt force trauma from large waves that hit her ship but she mostly holds it together. After all, her husband escaped with her so she would be alright as her husband is the only one who tries to hold her mental state together. Her family never helps her through though. The girl disregards the thought and continues to search for a certain container.

"There it is. Container 326." The girl says after a grievous amount of searching. This container has the box her husband is in so she enters the container, and after several hours of searching she finds a large box that reads "Akiport Fruit Industry Box 56ALN64". The girl opens the box and sees a sleeping man inside. She checks the vitals of the man and deduces the man is alive. The man wakes up and gets out of the box.

"Ugh. What?" The man says.

"Jack get the hell up. We haven't gotten to Panama yet so this is no time to be resting." The girl says. 

"Amara, what? Oh yea. We were escaping Angola." Jack says. Amara grabs a nearby box and hits Jack with it causing another box to fall off.

"Obviously dumbass. Also the crew is on full alert right now so don't make any reckless moves." Amara says. Jack sighs and looks out of his container and sees two armed crewmen patrolling the deck of the ship. Amara finds a large supply of knives and cooking utensils right next to the fruit box Jack woke up from. Amara grabs a frying pan and a knife and hands the frying pan to Jack. Amara then tries to grab another knife but instead grabs a metal bowl and drops it making a loud noise. Attracting the crewmen's attention.

"Who the hell..." A crewman says while facing a container and grabbing a M9 from his pocket. The crewman approaches the container and looks into it. The crewman enters the container and is quickly killed with the frying pan. The other crewman quickly realizes the other is missing and calls for assistance.

"Jesus christ. This is DC8, We need-" The crewman says before he gets killed with a shot from the M9 the other crewman had. In the corner of the container Jack is seen holding the M9. The radio falls silent but the crew on the other side doesn't hesitate to sound the alarm. A loud alarm sound coming from an old air raid siren goes off.

"Why the fuck did you use the pistol!" Amara says. 

"Its fast and reliable. I had to kill him quickly dumbass!" Jack says. 

"You know what. Now is not the time to be arguing, the crew is on our ass now and we have to run." Amara says. 

"Alright fine." Jack says. The two run towards a lifeboat but Jack is hit with a taser causing him to fall down hard and fracture a bone. 

"JACK!" Amara says. Jack grabs his foot as crewmen approaches. Amara tries to grab Jack but narrowly avoids a taser round from hitting her hand. 

"Go without me. I'll fight them off." Jack says to Amara. Unlike certain anime, Amara is quick on the uptake and lowers her lifeboat quickly. Jack is left to fight off the crewmen with tooth and nail, and after 12 minutes Jack is tackled. Jack is bound to be arrested but a single man approaches him. The crewmen tie his hands and make way for the man. 

"I saw you fight off those crewmen and those crewmen had special forces training. Usually it would be less than 30 seconds to capture a intruder. Yet you lasted around 12 minutes. You seem very trained in military service. So i have an offer for you." The man says.

"Either apply for military service for CIDA or go to prison. It's your only chance you will get freedom. After all we are short handed." The man says. Jack decides for himself while Amara watches with binoculars.

Fort Thorn

Amara wakes up in a cold sweat after waking up from her dream. Amara contemplates where she is for a split second until everything hit her. 

"Oh yea. I was sent to Ascotia as part of a mission. So i had a flashback to the past huh? Whats next, The escape to Japan?" Amara says to herself. Amara gets out of bed and puts on her uniform and prepares for roll call. 

"*sigh* Ill find you Jack Wilson." Amara says quietly.

-

"So anyways abo- ACHOO!" Jack Wilson says before he sneezes. Jack thinks about the cliche where if someone is talking about them they sneeze.

"You alright there Jack?" Ivan Nile says completely oblivious about the cliche.

"Im alright. I just think someone is talking about me." Jack says.

"...What?" Ivan says.

Town Center, Kudrea 

"The gods has failed us! Its time for the occult to take over and destroy the demons in the southeast!" A man on a podium yells out to a large supportive crowd. The crowd yells in support.

"Gentlemen. Do you want revenge, Do you want war,  Do you want blood from the demons that have caused Ashait to fall!" The man on the podium yells out to the crowd.

"YES! DEATH TO THE DEMONS!" The crowd yells out. The crowd all raise pitchforks as the Kudroenian Empire is replaced with the Xurenian Dynasty and as the flag of the Kudroenian Empire is burned into ashes as it is replaced.

Immediately after the new government started to stabilize neighboring territories near the capital it started working on the nuclear bomb with alarming progression. Now with support of several occultist research teams the nuclear bombs complete time shortened to 2 weeks. Even without Wright working on the nuclear bomb as he escaped by a rescue from Zacilian spies.

Something big was approaching the world stage. And it was nuclear.