P9: The Bus and the New Canterian Legislature

Ascotian International Calendar: July 27 1688 IC  NCT: August 30 2064 AD

"How does this move?" The Lapalican representative asks. 

"This uses a highly advanced nuclear engine that uses thorium and plutonium." Ivan Nile says to the representatives. The representatives are still equally as confused. 

"Thor-what?" The Lapalican representative says. 

"Trust me. I'm still as confused as you are, I used to fix car engines till I was asked to enlist." Jack Wilson says to the representatives. The representatives are surprised to hear Jacks past as a mechanic. 

"How did you even get here?" Ivan asks Jack.

"Oh well I was working on a nuclear engine and went for the parts, But then you had to show up with a enlistment request." Jack says to Ivan. The bus takes a massive turn visibly shaking the representatives.

"I'm talking about now dumbass." Ivan says to Jack. Jack lets out a sigh. 

"Oh the president said I have to accompany these guests too." Jack says. In the corner of Ivan's eyes he could see the representatives making prayers to their god. Ivan notices this and  goes over to the representatives. The Lapalican representative is thinking that the sudden movement was some curse inflicted upon her. 

"Calm down. That was just a tight turn." Ivan says. Ivan looks at the URA representative and sees that he is staring at a military installation. Ivan taps on his shoulder but doesn't get a response. Ivan looks out and sees hundreds of tanks outside the bus. One of the tanks gunners waves to the bus before the bus passes the tank. Ivan slaps the URA representative and wakes him up from his supposed daydream.

"Jesus, Those are going directly to Ascotia?" The URA representative says. Ivan says yes and somehow scares the representative by confirming that a army completely made of iron is going directly to their world. 

"Oh also, Before I forget what's your name?" Ivan says to the URA representative.

"Shizo." The URA representative says. Ivan writes this down and goes to the Lapalican representative. Ivan asks for the representatives name. 

"Nisu" The Lapalican representative says. Ivan writes this down too and goes back to his seat on the bus. Ivan gives the notes to Jack who types it in into a database. 

Behind the bus were 7 suspicious vehicles. Ivan dismissed it at first but then saw the flag of the Russian Empire on the back of one of the vehicles and then the Japanese flag on another. Ivan then told one of the guards to grab the machine gun in the back just in case if they were spies, And then several shots rang out. Another guard brought out a automatic rocket launcher and took down 2 cars. While Ivan and Jack shot their assault rifles at them. Another car was taken down and the remaining 4 cars shot the bus. A guard was taken down while another car was shot down causing another car to be taken down by debris. The 2 cars left were the Russian and Japanese. The previous car fled the scene while the former tried to ram the bus only to be shot down.

Ivan put the safety on his rifle and went to Shizo and Nisu.

"Are you two ok?" Ivan says. Ivan then notices that Shizo was hit in the arm. He rushes to the bus driver to tell him that Shizo needs medical assistance and he needs to call medics to assist Shizo. Paramedics arrive after half a minute and help Shizo get off the bus and to go treat his wounds at a medical facility. Unknown to the rest in the bus Shizo had another wound in his leg that would almost make him unable to walk. The bus was moving again and going for the council after the incident though.

New Canterian Legislature 

"We're here." Ivan says to Nisu. Nisu and Ivan get off the bus and sees a large crowd and several security members. Ivan sees people working for major news networks in the crowds recording live.