P4.2: Hunting The Demon King

Ascotian International Calendar: June 27 1688 IC  NCT: August 30 2064 AD

"A dungeon, A literal dungeon. As if this couldn't get any more like a fantasy show. " Ivan says in disbelief. He had just gotten reinforcements from CIDA and hunted for the demon king. But Ivan and Jack found a dungeon where the demon king resided. 

Ivan and his tank crew traveled through the dungeon, And on the way they met some explorers. The explorers were shocked at seeing the CIDA symbol on Ivan's arm.

"New Canterians? I thought you had nothing to do with this! What is this a experiment gone wrong?" The explorers asked. Ivan looked at the explorers and came up with a answer to cover up the real reason why they were here. 

"Yea we tried magic and it went out of control." Ivan said with a unnoticeable sense of lying. The explorers were surprised to hear this information and helped the New Canterians in defeating the demon lord.  

"So what kind of magic did you try to make?" A explorer asks. Ivan realizes that he and Jack didn't think that far. Ivan stares at Jack but Jack is equally as stressed about the situation.

"Uh calamity-class magic?" Ivan says. He expects a response like "Do you think we'll believe that?" or "You have got to be lying". But the explorers stand in horror. The explorers think that due to the God of Deaths influence the demon king is much stronger. Just as they think that the CIDA squad accidentally diverges from the explorer squad. The explorers immediately take notice and gesture for the New Canterians to return but its too late.

"What are you doing! That's the throne for the third minion!" A explorer says but its too late. The CIDA squad is to face the third minion. 

"You heard something? Ivan says to Jack. But Jack says that he heard nothing. 

"Imagine if someone could use magic just by thinking about it." Ivan says to Jack. 

"Why not try it out man?" Jack says to Ivan. Ivan thinks about a plasma round. Ivan tries to summon one, But it doesn't work. Wait how about... Ivan hears Jack say "WHAT THE FUCK!?" loudly. Ivan opens his eyes and sees a plasma round in his hands. Ivan is shocked as to see a plasma round in his hands, And it is in the right proportions too. He also sees a coin on his hand he made to make a size reference.

"What kinda magic is this that makes money?" Jack says to Ivan. Ivan stares at him and literally his sins. Greed, Lust, Pride and most of all being an ass. Jack stops talking after the death stare that Ivan gives him. Ivan tries to create a flintlock pistol and succeeds. Just then another wolf like creature appears and it appears much bigger in size. Ivan grabs the flintlock pistol he made. But it seems to have engravings. 

"ENGRAVINGS!?" Jack says. Ivan pulls the trigger and rips a hole into the bigger wolf. The other wolves around it run. Ivan pulls out his service rifle and shoots all the other wolves. All except one. A wolf with a red tag on it. It was the only wolf without hostile intentions. And because Ivan had ran out of ammunition in his magazine. Ivan loaded another magazine into his rifle but then the wolf came up to him.

"The man who defeats the demon lord will be the master of all of the demon kings forces." Ivan says. Ivan now realizing the opportunity to be made leaves the room. Ivan and his ground crew run into the explorers again.

"That was the demon lords general. And yet you are still standing without a scratch." A explorer says. Ivan thinks and realizes that he has magic power beyond the worlds comprehension.

A bit of time later

"So we finally got those 3 minions dead." Ivan says. He had used the flintlock many times and is now ready to face the demon king after he had a promise of power. And a better rank.

Ivan walked into the demon kings chamber and readied his flintlock and service rifle. The Demon King was waiting for Ivan in a throne made of skulls. Ivan pointed his flintlock at the demon king. 

"Why have you come to destroy this world." Ivan says to the demon king. 

"I have not come to destroy it but to save it. You are the real demons of this world." The demon king says. He points to the explorers and says that humanity is the real people who are destroying the world. Ivan looks at the comical sight and thinks to himself.

"If humanity is the real demons then why do you kill them instead of converting them into actual demons or something." Ivan says to the demon lord. The demon lord is stunned to hear that Ivan completely foiled his reasons for destroying humanity. At last the demon king tries to kill Ivan but due to the amount of defense magic he has the attack defects back at the demon king. Ivan tries to use his flintlock pistol but it breaks into a million pieces due to the amount of magic inserted. But in the corner of Ivan's eyes he sees that Jack is in trouble.

"OH SHI-" Jack says before being hit by a fireball. Ivan looks at Jacks body and sees blood.

"Oh my god." Ivan says in shock. Was his only friend in military service actually dead? Ivan grieves for his loss and then. Anger. Ivan has a rage that surpasses a thousand suns. The explorers fear for their lives while the demon lord laughs at death himself.

"YOU BITCH! THEY DONT CALL ME THE FUCKING GOD OF DEATH FOR NOTHING!" Ivan says. He makes a flintlock that can surpass his magic limit and almost immediately blows a hole into the demon lords arm. Ivan fires. Again and again until there's only the core of the demon lord left. Ivan stomps on it repeatedly until it is a mixture of core and ash. Ivan goes up to Jack and tries healing him with a rectangular shaped object that says "Health Injector", No dice. Ivan tries a first aid kit a medic had, No dice. Ivan thinks about magic and thinks that there might be a healing spell out there. Ivan asks about a healing spell but a small miscommunication brings up an ancient revival spell. Nevertheless Ivan tries it and Jack wakes up from his dead state. 

"Damm I saw my life flash before my eyes where the hell were you?" Jack says. 

"Shut up. I almost thought you were gone forever man." Ivan says with tears in his eyes. Ivan never wanted his friend to die until he died first. Ivan hugs Jack.

"Woah, Woah, Woah. Don't get touchy man before I cry too." Jack says to Ivan. They both get up and walk out of the dungeon. Ivan also realizes that he has a entire army under his command and sends a message to the New Canterian government about the situation. Ivan is now issued a rank as a "Army General of the Canterian International Defense Agency" while Jack is issued with a rank of "Colonel General".

New Canterian Office of Ascotian affairs

"So you are looking for a man who has the title of The God of Death?" A New Canterian Major says. A girl entered the office to look for the man because she was working with the AMS (Ascotian Magic Society).

"Yes I'm looking for a man who was present during the battle of Luspiera hill. He has black hair and a piece of his hair is white. He has a height of 181 centimeters. (5.93832 feet). And he has a name that starts with Ivan." The girl says to the Major.

"We have 2 results. Ivan Nile and Ivan White. Nothing about a title though." The Major says to the girl. The girl thinks about the two and decides to check Ivan Nile first.

"So Ivan Nile is a army general and he has a partner Jack Wilson. He was in service for 25 years and was originally from the air force but now ended up here. Witness testimony also says that he used some weird substance called magic. Is this who you were looking for?" The major said. After the major finished his sentence the girls eyes lighted up. She had found the person she was looking for.

"I see you have found the man you were looking for. He is returning to the URA right now." The major said. Just then a armored convoy went near the office.

"Ivan Nile. I have to report the demon kings death." Ivan said to the guards in the building. The girl looked at Ivan and Ivan assuming it to be a lost child said.

"Hey are you lost?" Ivan said to the girl. Unknown to him this encounter will make the magic society hunt him down for his magic skill as they confirm The God of Death is not mythology and is, In fact, Real. But Ivan Nile will catch up first and fast.