P8: The Eastern Side of the Continent and First Visitors.

Ascotian International Calendar: July 26 1688 IC  NCT: August 29 2064 AD

New Canterian Office for Ascotian Affairs

"Hey Ivan. Do you have a past?" Jack Wilson asks Ivan Nile. Ivan is drinking a mug of coffee and inquires about the question.

"Why do you ask?" Ivan says to Jack. Jack is about to answer his question but Ivan knows why he asked in the first place. Meanwhile May Torres enters the room.

"You are curious to know my past aren't you? Well I have a long story." Ivan says to Jack. May goes to Ivan to listen to his past. Ivan doesn't mind this and lets May listen. 

After Ivans story

"Well that was pretty depressing." Jack says to Ivan. Ivan doesn't mind though as he got over it halfway in military service. Ivan gets the papers of frontline developments from May Torres. Ivan looks at the papers for a moment.

"That Omega Missile was pretty effective wasn't it?" Ivan says. The papers show that Fuskiegroian and Adrian troops have been surrounded behind the contaminated zone.

"Was it a good idea to nuke the Fuskiegroians though? After all they could discover nuclear technologies by pure accident from the contamination." Ivan says to Jack. Jack simply nods in acceptance. Ivan puts the papers in a folder and sends May back to her position. 

Southminister, Eshil 

"These New Canterians are starting to be a thorn on my side. Ever since we tried to make a conflict between Lapalica and Fuskiegro they have been losing ever since!" The prime minister says. He had gotten word of Fuskiegros failure against Lapalica but he haven't gotten word of the Omega Missile that dropped. Partly because most of the observers of the event either died or got sick by the thankfully still radiation from the blast. Meanwhile a scouter approaches.

"Sir we just got report of a metal wyvern flying over Northminister." A messenger says to the prime minister. This was officially the hundredth time a New Canterian scouter plane moved over Eshil. 

"Just do the usual. Intercept it." The prime minister says. The messenger runs to the military base in Southminister. The prime minister wonders who is invading their airspace time and time again only to simply fly faster than the wyverns.

"It seems so simple to be flying faster than our wyverns and yet so complex." The prime minister says. Meanwhile the wyvern squadron is moving out. 

"Get the wyverns in the air now, Its a order from the prime minister. You are chasing that metal wyvern." The messenger says to the air base captain. The captain stops feeding the wyverns and looks at the messenger.

"Tell the prime minister to eat my ass. That thing is too fast to chase in the first place, If it destroys Northminister it is what it fucking is." The captain says to the messenger. The captain is visibly tired from trying to chase metal wyverns after the last incident with them.

"But sir." The messenger says before the captain pulls out a flintlock.

"Shut it. Tell the prime minister that I'm not gonna go up there to possibly get my forces obliterated, Now scram before I literally shoot the messenger." The captain says. He puts his flintlock away and walks away.

"Oh yea before i go you can convince the others to go up there. I don't give a damm I'm not gonna die" The captain says before he walks away completely. Meanwhile in the air a C.I.D.A scouter plane flies over Northminister.

"You have me suicidal, Suicidal-" The radio plays before a plane member interrupts.

"You really like that old music huh? Whats it called? Beautiful Girls?" Jane Wilson says to Laura Nile. Laura doesn't give a word to Jane.