Chapter 5: The shoal..

*finally, after grizzco Bubble could relax for a while. By going to the shoal of course who wouldn't wanna go?!*

*Bubble  headed inside of the shoal, everything was so colorful. And it has a ton of games and people!*

*Bubble bought some tokens to play games. Truth be told she's been trying to get an anime plushie from one claw machine. She's tried so many times for so many weeks.*

*But she felt lucky today..she didn't know why she felt that way. She just did, like a gut instinct almost*

Bubble: hopefully today's the day..I know it is! *She cheered to herself walking over to the claw machine*

*Luckily the claw machine she went too was never used by anyone she believed but herself.*

*Bubble inserted the coins into the machine and pushing the start button. *

Bubble: (alright Bubble..you got this just focus..)
*She started moving the claw towards the stuffed figure. The claws grabbed onto the figure, and it slowly picked it up.*

Bubble: (come on..just a little further..)
*The claws eventually drop the stuffed figure, leaving bubble feeling defeated.*

Bubble: aw man..I thought I would get it that time..oh well! Maybe another turn won't hurt! *She smiled, she was determined to take that plush home.*

*The same thing happened everytime she played. She was slowly getting frustrated everytime it kept dropping*

Bubble: urk..I'll never get that plushie..

???: Hey..u-um..do you n-need help?..

*A squid with clear hair just like bubble came up to her. But instead it was flopped to the side with a small pony tail*

Bubble: huh?.. *she looked over to her side where the "squid" was.*

???: O-oh! Sorry.. I-i just saw y-you wanted that plushie..so m-maybe I-i could help you?..i-i mean! Only i-if it's okay with you! ;w;..

*Bubble thought for a moment*

Bubble: (he seems.. nervous..he looks a lot like me..but I could use the extra help!)

Bubble: sure! I really want it anyways!
*Bubble moved off to the side*

???: A-alright!
*The "squid" boy put a few coins into the coin slot.*

*He moved the claw over the plush, making the claws grip it tight. He eventually easily moved it over to the small outing in the machine.*

*The machine played a happy theme song when the prize was dropped. And bubble happily ran over to the little outing slot to pull out a Misaki plushie-*

Bubble: thank you!- um..what's your name?
*She tilted her head slightly*

???: Ah! M-my names Jaiden! N-nice to meetcha! *He smiled*

Bubble: Oh! W-well..my name's bubble! How did you manage to get it so easily?

Jaiden: *he laughed* I come here a-a lot actually..so i-im used to these types o-of claw machines..

Bubble: *she laughed* why don't we play different games? If your up to it that is.. *she hugged the plushie*

Jaiden: *he blushed* o-oh! Um..sure!..

*They both played games such as DDR, Zombie shooters, more claw machines and Mario kart. Currently the two just finished a song on DDR.*

Jaiden: huff..huff..how are you so good at this?!..huff..and how did you keep a perfect combo..huff.. *he tried to catch his breath*

Bubble: *she laughed* I play with someone a lot! So I've gotten used to it! *She smiled blushing*

Jaiden: that makes sense..but it's kinda not fair.. *he laughed wiping the sweat from his face*

Bubble: it's totally fair! Your just not as good as me! At least not yet.. *she laughed*

*It looked dark outside, bubble checked the time on her phone*

Bubble: 8:30pm?!

Jaiden: what? What's wrong?..

Bubble: I'm s-sorry! I-i gotta head home and-

Jaiden: do you want me to walk you?-

Bubble: NO! I mean..no..sorry..

Jaiden: no, no it's fine I understand! Can I at least have your number?

Bubble: oh! Sure! Here, let's swap phones..

*The two swapped phones with watch other, typing in their numbers.*

Bubble: alright! W-well, I gotta go now! Bye Jaiden! *She waved to him one last time before exiting the shoal*

Jaiden: ...I feel like I know her..it's probably nothing..but still.. *he walked to a different game*

*As bubble was walking home she gets a text from Luz. Multiple texts..*

Bubble: (what does she need now?..)

*Bubble opened up the chat room that contained the whole team.*

Luz: BUBBLE! WE HAVE A PROBLEM.

                             What is it? ;w; :Bubble

Luz: SKETCH HAS GONE MISSING.

                                         WHAT?!: Bubble

[End.]

I LEFT YALL ON A CLIFF HANGER- AHHHAJSHAJSJFJOSKXKCNDKD
YOUR GONNA HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS >:)

UNTIL NEXT TIME.