Chapter 20^2: I'm here for you.

I don't think I can remember the last time I've trained.. its been so long ever since I gave up on everything.

Ever since the incident, I'm still so hung up on everything that's happened to far. But I shouldn't let it consume me..

Even though it eats at my brain at night trying to get me to fall into it's trap. A trap where once I fall in...

I can never get out.

-

I had already gotten ready, and I was making my way to the training area inside Sheldon's shop. That's where we'd normally train, I hope that didn't change too.

My soda slosher was left in place for so long it started to collect some dust.. so I at least had to clean it before coming here. That's would've been embarrassing.

I walked into Sheldon's shop, nonetheless he was... Surprised. To see me.

Sheldon: Bubble? I haven't seen you in a while.

" Hey Sheldon.. it's nice to see you again too.. "

Sheldon: how's your soda slosher holding up? Don't you think it's time to upgrade?

" Thanks Sheldon, but I think I'm happy with my slosher for now ... "

Sheldon: hm. If you say so, well you do know that if you don't upgrade it, it makes it dangerous out in battle and-

God.. even after all this time, his yapping never stopped. I kinda missed it, maybe after not hearing it for so long made me actually wanna listen..

" Uh.. I was just wondering if my team was in the training grounds Sheldon.. "

Sheldon: ugh- yes they are, jeez at least let me finish first. -_-

I kinda just walked past him into the training grounds. I felt bad for interrupting him but his yapping made my head hurt.. no offense Sheldon, love you.

When I walked I saw them all.. it felt so amazing to finally see my team again maybe after 5 months of going on hiatus. It felt so good to finally be back, of course blueberry and sketch were goofing off like the usual...
Love them too.

Then Luz, she was trying to stop them and actually make them train. It was so hard to get them to train, but they were still good in the battlefield if they managed to stay in the top five without me.

Luz: Guys seriously you two should be training!

Sketch: He started it!

Blueberry: nuh-uhhh-

Then they noticed me.
It was like everything in the universe stopped in it's tracks because of me. Why did I feel so special? So... important?

Before I even snapped back I was already being tackled by blue

Blueberry: BUBBLEEEE- I MISSED YOU SO MUCH WHERE WERE YOU?!

" I missed you too blue.. sorry I just needed some time off.. "

Sketch: Well it's nice to have you back!! God when was the last time we were all together again?

Luz: 5 months ago? 6?

" I'm not so sure myself but I'm sorry for leaving the way I did.. I didn't mean to be so sudden about it... "

Sketch looked at me, and I saw this pearly smile I haven't seen since that last issue we had with sketchy. God I hope that monster never comes back to torment us again.