A Plan? An ESCAPE Plan?!

As we were given a break, I felt as if I couldn't stop working, so I decided to keep working, as to work off a load off of the guys, because they seemed tired as hell.

"You're gonna keep working, Chisaki-Kun?" Kiyoshi asked.

"Yeah. Gotta work more so you guys can work less." I chuckled.

"You're a real friend, Chisaki-dono!" Gakuto exclaimed.

Mari had appeared out of nowhere, seeming angry.

"Why are they on a break? They aren't making any progress, are they? At this rate, we'll have to have them work over the weekend, too." She said.

Her glare was malicious as she gazed at each of us.

The boys all gasped in horror and Kiyoshi frantically ran towards the Vice President.

"Madam President! That's not fair!" Kiyoshi exclaimed.

"Stay away from the president!" Meiko yelled as she slapped him with her whip.

He fell to the floor in defeat.

I shrugged and continued to toil the soil.

The next morning, I woke up early and did my daily push ups, chin ups, squats, and handstand push ups.

As I was doing another set of chin ups, I saw Meiko staring at me from afar.

I released one hand from the bar and hung from it with the other. I made direct eye contact with Meiko, smirking at her in the process.

"You know it's improper to stare at someone without speaking, Meiko~." I spoke.

She flinched and fixed her glasses along with her posture, there was a tiny blush on her cheeks as she looked away from me.

"I was only observing to make sure you weren't up to any suspicious behavior. Like escaping. So watch your tongue." She said sternly.

"Call it what you want, but if I weren't so sure I'd say you were checking me out while I was working out. That's quite the perverted act, Miss Vice President." I pushed.

I let go of the bar and landed on the concrete floor, on my feet.

'Time to be an annoying piece of shit...'

"Sweet Miss Vice President, I hope you haven't fallen for me~. That'd be problematic, seeing as you are supposed to be making sure I don't do anything that is against the rules." I said as I walked up to the cell bars. I gripped the bars and locked eyes with her.

"I-I have no such foolish feeling for you! I am far more dignified than th-that!" Meiko stood her ground.

"Of course, it was foolish of me to think so lowly of you, love. My apologies." I smiled.

She was so transparent, she was obviously blushing and I wasn't even teasing her that harshly.

"I'm starving, when is breakfast. Meiko?" I asked.

She quickly composed herself and lifted her glasses a bit.

"It's soon, I'm sure if you're that hungry you can wait. Be grateful we don't starve you in here." She said sternly.

I chuckled lightly as she quickly walked out of the prison room. I heard shuffling in the cell next to me, and realized that Kiyoshi may be awake.

"Kiyoshi?" I called.

"Yeah?" He asked.

His voice was clear but still groggy, so I could infer he'd been awake but not for long.

"You're awake." I stated.

"Yeah. I've been awake for a while actually." He said.

"I apologize if my banter with Meiko woke you up." I said.

"No, it's fine, I woke up purely because the bed was stabbing my back." Kiyoshi laughed.

I laughed along with him and once our laughter died down, it went silent.

"Chisaki-Kun?" Kiyoshi asked.

"What's up?" I answered.

"What is the relationship between you and Madam Vice President?" Kiyoshi asked.

"We don't have one. I just like to talk shit." I said.

"She indulges in it pretty often don't you think?" Kiyoshi said.

"She has to. I have a charm that no sane person can resist, especially women." I said.

"Why can't they just ignore you?" Kiyoshi asked.

"You're full of questions this morning aren't you...?" I mumbled.

"Women in particular can't say no to me. That's all there is to it. It's been that way since I was younger." I answered him.

"They can't say no...hmm..." Was his only reply, and he kept quiet for a while.

Eventually, Meiko came back and began to wake the others up, we did a roll call and she had brought breakfast.

"Why are you so energetic today Chisaki-Dono?" Gakuto asked.

"I dunno." I replied.

After breakfast, we went to work immediately.

I walked past the dump site Kiyoshi dumped the pile of waste at, Meiko ordered me to check on him since he was taking forever.

I stopped instantly when I heard grunting and a loud thumping sound. I peeked behind the wall, seeing Kiyoshi slamming a hammer against the wall.

"Kiyoshi? What are you doing?" I asked.

He flinched violently, dropping the hammer on his foot but just when he was about to scream, I shoved my elbow in his mouth to muffle him.

"Damn man, don't bring attention here, it'll look wrong." I sighed.

Once he calmed down I removed my elbow and stepped back, looking behind him, seeing a hole in the back of the wall.

"I take it you're trying to escape. Why?" I asked.

After a while of thinking, possibly internally panicking, Kiyoshi sighed in defeat.

"Fine...I'll tell you. Ever since we were told we couldn't have weekends off, I've been trying to make a way to escape on Saturday..." Kiyoshi explained.

"I asked why. I knew you were trying to escape already." I sighed.

"R-Right...uhm...I sort of promised Chiyo-Chan that we'd go to a Sumo Wrestling match together this Saturday..." Kiyoshi confessed.

"I see. Well I guess this would be technically a date for you, right?" I asked.

Kiyoshi nodded shyly. What a virgin!

"Okay, listen, if it helps, whenever you come over here to smack that hammer in the wall, I'll keep Meiko busy when she gets suspicious of you being gone for long. You'll have five minutes max." I said.

"Wh-what?! You'll help me, Chisaki-Kun?!" Kiyoshi whispered exclaimed.

"Yeah. Why not? It's entertaining." I shrugged.

"Anyways, let's put this plan in action." I smiled and began to leave, going back to the clearing.

Project: "Get Kiyoshi Outta Here" is a go!