In Which Many Things Go Wrong

"Hey Dick Nose, what's with the slacks?" Meiko asked Gakuto.

"They're due to ineluctable circumstances, Madam." Gakuto answered.

A "masculine giggle" erupted from Chisaki, making Meiko blush lightly and turn her head his way.

"The wittle baby had an accident-!" Chisaki chuckled. He bursted out laughing, his laugh run through the ears of his fellow inmates and the Vice President.

"It is true...Yours Truly...in the middle of class...soiled mine striped breeches." Gakuto admitted.

That made Chisaki laugh harder.

Usually, he wouldn't laugh if it was some serious illness that cause Gakuto to shit himself, but it was completely voluntary, and the conversation he heard prior was icing on the cake.

He held his stomach as he felt his legs give out on him, and he slammed his fist on the ground multiple times.

"Oh my god! You wouldn't believe the faces everyone made!"

"Come on man...it was really embarrassing for Gakuto. Be considerate." Kiyoshi whispered.

"He knew it'd be embarrassing! Not my fault he c-crapped his p-pants-!" Chisaki whispered back but towards the end he felt his giggle well back up and continued his flurry of laughter.

"How pathetic! You're a high schooler and yet you shit yourself?! Is your ass really that loose? Time for some Kegels." Meiko said, patting his butt with her riding crop, causing Chisaki's laugh to intensify.

"Oh please! Please your killin' me!" Chisaki laughed.

Shingo glared at Chisaki.

'What an asshole.' Shingo thought.

That's when, in an instant, Chisaki's laugh silenced, his smile fell into a frown, and his eyes darted at Shingo, happily returning the glare.

"Is there something you wanna say?" Chisaki asked.

Meiko, along with Kiyoshi, Andre, and Joe, we're all taken aback by the sudden mood change.

"M-miss Vice President, is that all? U-uh the shed won't fix itself." Kiyoshi intervened.

Shingo looked away from Chisaki, and went back to whispering with Joe.

"Go ahead. And cram a cork in his ass if you think that'll help." Meiko said and walked off.

"Who needs a cork when there's Kiyoshi's junk?" Joe whispered, while laughing.

"Dude, shut up!" Shingo held back his laughter.

"What's with you dickheads anyway?! You get upset at Chisaki for laughing but you're back here giggling like a bunch of little girls, while your buddy is getting torn apart!" Kiyoshi

"Sorry, bro. Joe made me laugh." Shingo apologized.

"Calm down, I'm sorry- *cough*." Joe added.

"Plus, not much we can do when she's tearin' Gakuto a new one." Chisaki shrugged.

"Pay it no mind, Sir Kiyoshi. I've prepared myself for this..." Gakuto said.
~

It was dinner time, everyone was eating their curry and rice, while Kiyoshi and Gakuto conversed silently over the mysteriously sealed hole, reverting all of their hard work.

Suddenly, Gakuto slammed his hand on the table.

"I pooped my pants in public!" He exclaimed.

Everyone froze.

Chisaki dropped his spoon and pushed his tray away from him.

"Aaand there goes my appetite." He sighed.

Then the memory caused him to let out a small chuckle.

"I shit my slacks and flushed away three years of my life! I put it all on the line for this!! Now I have no chance of acquiring my quadrennial figurines! I've sacrificed a grand total of seven years!" Gakuto exclaimed.

"No I'm pretty sure your math's off." Kiyoshi corrected.

"Do we really have to talk about this at the dinner table? When, you know...there's food out?" Chisaki asked.

"Stop being so blasé! For what, nay, for whom did yours truly stain his breeches?"

"Chill out man, keep it down."

"I want my feces back, damn it!"

"Time to shut up! What's with all the racket during dinner? Keep your mouths shut unless your eating!" Meiko ordered as she slapped Gakuto.

'Weird. She didn't come beat on Chisaki last night when he assaulted us!' Shingo thought.

"Look, dudes, it's time to end this lovers' quarrel." Shingo said.

Chisaki let out a chuckle.

"Just stop! It isn't like that at all, okay!" Kiyoshi said.

"Hey, look. We know what's up, so you can drop the act." Joe assured.

"There's another reason for all of this!" Kiyoshi replied.

"*cough* All right. What other reason? Just tell us." Joe said.

Kiyoshi looked away with a troubled look on his face.

'There's no way I can tell them.'

"Hey, Joe. Don't push him." Shingo sighed.

"You're right *cough*." Joe agreed.

"He didn't mean anything by it. You two will get nothing but support from us." Andre smiled.

'Damn it! It isn't like that!' Kiyoshi exclaimed.
~

Chisaki watched as the three guys played some random game he forgot the name of, when Kiyoshi approached a sad Gakuto.

The conversation was quiet, until Kiyoshi pointed to himself and said proudly and loudly:

"I will become a girl."

Chisaki slapped his forehead as the other inmates assumed he meant he'd get a sex change.

~

Chisaki grabbed some of the refuse and began to drag it along to the broken down shed, hopefully to dispose of it and tease Meiko more.

He whistled a tune before singing.

"In the ghetto~. On a cold and gray Chicago mornin' a poor little baby child is born, in the ghetto. In the ghetto~." He sung. Never knew when he started listening to that song but it was stuck in his head as of late. He hummed and strutted along the wall and as he turned the corner his eyes widened and he halted his movements.

What he saw before him was Gakuto underneath the President, with his hands gripping on her skirt, which was also on the ground, and a stunned President, a shocked and angry Vice President, and quite the worried Kiyoshi.

'Rest in little itty bitty pieces Gakuto...' Chisaki thought.

"Ooh this must be a bad time." Chisaki sucked his teeth.