Do You Have a Piss Kink, Lady?!

"Girls seeing me naked has become the theme of this week, hasn't it...?" I thought as I stared at the flustered blonde in front of me.

"I'm not sure if you'd-." I tried to speak but she cut me off.

"You saw me do it, so let me see you do it! Otherwise, it's not fair, is it?! If you don't, then I'll kill you, and then take my own life!" Hana threatened.

"All right, all right. I wouldn't want the blood of a lady on my dead hands now would I? Let's go in the back..." I sighed.

"Great."

"Why is she okay with this...? Does she have a piss kink or something?"

She stood in front of me as I went to pull my pants down. She stared at my crotch intensely.

"Geez, Hana. Shouldn't you at least ask me on a date before we start doing intimate things like this? I'm kinda shy." I chuckled.

"Shut up and pull your underwear down." She replied. She crouched down and stared at my underwear, the position she was in was quite close and compromising.

"Don't you think you're a bit close? I could get the wrong idea, you know?" I asked.

"You were even closer, weren't you? Now hurry and start going." Hana said.

I let out a sigh and pulled my underwear down and her eyes widened, much like Meiko's did when she saw.

A part of me wanted to swing it around and say something like "I know, huge right?" But the look on Hana's face was priceless-

I saw her hand twitch as she lifted it up for a moment before Gakuto's voice sounded.

"Kiyoshi-dono! Kiyoshi-dono!" Gakuto yelled.

I pulled my shit up and ran past Hana to approach Gakuto.

"Sorry, Kiyoshi had me take over his shift. Something about Shingo needing him or something." I said.

"Oh, well you forgot to dispose of some refuse." Gakuto smiled, his head bleeding.

"I see, I'll get him about that. He only gave me the cart." I said.

"Once you finish disposing of it, return to work immediately." Hana said and walked out of the shed and away from us. I frowned slightly as I wanted her to stay so I could tease her. She seemed so eager to see me pee...and so disappointed when we got interrupted.

That's kinda...no that is very weird.

"Thanks Gakuto, you saved my ass." I sighed as I grabbed the cart.

Gakuto only stayed silent and looked at me before looking in the shed.

"Kiyoshi-dono is planning to break out. I take it you're assisting him?" Gakuto asked.

"Damn, saw right through us huh?" I chuckled sheepishly.

"A note was left here by his fair maiden. Chisaki-dono, I would also like to help Kiyoshi-dono escape." Gakuto said.

"Oh, cool. Let him know then." I shrugged and waved.

"I'll be off then Gakuto!"

~

Making my way to the area we had to work in, turns out Hana had switched with Meiko during the time I was gone.

Shingo slipped on some mud and as he fell, his entire back was covered in it.

"Ewww!" He groaned.

"Here, take mine." I said as I unbuttoned my shirt and gave it to him.

"Thanks Chisaki- WOAH you're shredded man!" Shingo exclaimed.

"Wow, Shingo's right. Your body should be something out of a movie or something." Andre mentioned.

"Can I touch them?" Joe asked.

"That's kinda gay but we have socks on so it's fine." I joked.

"I don't have socks on..." Andre mumbled sadly.

Joe reached out to my abdomen, but Meiko slapped his hand with the whip.

"You boys keep that weird stuff to yourselves. Get to work." She said.

Looking at her, I noticed her gaze was fixated on me, and as she stared at me, a blush covered her face.

Meiko's P.O.V

I hated Chisaki's guts. I hated him even more when I saw his filthy body...doused in water...and completely stripped of clothing.

"Naughty Meiko~."

I blushed harder, why did I think of that?! Why did I hear him say that to me?!

I shook my head as I stared at the tree in front of me.

"Ewww!" The blonde degenerate exclaimed.

I looked over and saw that his shirt was drenched in mud. I rolled my eyes as I noticed Chisaki walked over to him.

"Here, take mine." He said and began to unbutton his shirt.

My eyes widened as I found myself watching him. His fingers unbuttoned each button quickly but it felt as if he was taking his time.

His perfect muscles peeked through the crack of his now open shirt and he slid it off. It felt as if he took his absolute time taking it off, or maybe I was just imagining things, but the ripples in his muscles, the veins poking out, each chiseled and sculpted arm slid out of the sleeves of his shirt. It all made my mind go awry. He handed the shirt to the blonde degenerate.

"Thanks Chisaki- WOAH you're shredded man!" He exclaimed.

"Wow, Shingo's right. That should be something out of a movie or something." The fat degenerate mentioned.

"Can I touch them?" The hooded degenerate asked.

"That's kinda gay but we have socks on so it's fine." Chisaki joked.

The hooded degenerate reached out to his abdomen, but something came over me and I  slapped his hand with the whip.

"You boys keep that weird stuff to yourselves. Get to work." I said.

I looked over to Chisaki, and the sight of his exposed chest brought back the memory of him in the shower, and heat rushed to my face as I went back to my spot.

"I hate him! How dare he make a fool of me! How dare he...look...like that?!"

~

Chisaki's P.O.V

"First course of action, Gakuto mentioned that the time of me being out would be three hours and I can't be out for that long without being noticed." Kiyoshi mentioned.

I smirked to myself, realizing I had accidentally captured Meiko in my hands. She was practically putty!

"I have Meiko. It's the other two we have to distract." I said.

"I have the perfect excuse for Kiyoshi to be gone for long periods of time!" Gakuto said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"We can just say his stomach hurts." He said.

"How the fuck-?" I asked.

"And then play the sounds of defecation in the bathroom!" Gakuto exclaimed.

I rubbed my chin in thought.

"Honestly...that may just work. And if it doesn't I have a back up plan." I smirked.

"Splendid! Let us begin preparations tomorrow!" Gakuto clasped his hands.