Stare, Don't Touch It

Meiko was currently washing my back, the both of us were naked and underneath hot water.

Now...you may be asking, "Chisaki, how did you get yourself into a situation like this?"

My answer is simple.

I don't fucking know.

One minute I was pouring my heart out to this gorgeous lady, next thing I know she's locking doors and undressing me.

This feeling is unusual to me, I've never actually really been under someone else's finger like this. Usually, I take control of situations, but I couldn't this time. Meiko was firmly set on bathing me. Speak of the devil, she was walking up from behind me. I sunk in my seat further in the feeling I've never felt before.

I'm gonna kill myself...

~Meiko's P.O.V~

I don't know why I suggested bathing him-! I suppose it was because it's what helped Mari-San feel better when she was down...I could feel myself blushing tremendously at the thought of seeing him naked again...

I walked over to him with a sponge in hand, and knelt down behind him. His shoulders were sunken and I could see his ears were red. Was he perhaps embarrassed?

That's a shock.

I looked down at my hands, seeing that they were shaking, I suppose I was nervous.

I looked back up at Chisaki's back, which, when taking a closer look, had old scars barely visible to the eye. He also had a darker mark at the bottom of his back where his hips met his waist, and his waist was quite small.

I shook my head and placed the soapy sponge on his back, he flinched lightly.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered.

"N-no it's fine...I was just deep in thought and I wasn't paying attention so...it...took me by surprise." Chisaki mumbled.

I nodded, humming. That was a lie, you mean to tell me a trained assassin wasn't expecting a wet sponge to come in contact with his back? He was definitely nervous...

I washed his back gently, his ears were still red, so I was wondering what his face looked like.

Once I finished washing his back, I took a deep breath and moved in front of him.

His eyes widened instantly and he looked away from me, his cheeks were a bright red now.

A small smile appeared on my face. So he was embarrassed...

"What's with that look?" Chisaki asked.

I chuckled lightly.

"Nothing." I said and began to wash his shoulders, his broad...large shoulders, and his arms.

I used one hand to massage one side while the hand holding the sponge washed the other, and I alternated between hands, I felt hotter than the water right now.

Chisaki's skin was smooth and soft, despite the many scars he had. His muscles were hard and defined much like I've described before.

My sponge moved to his chest, gliding over his pectorals and his abs.

My eyes had been trying to block out his...down there...you know, but his happy trail, which started at his belly button, made me follow it to his most sacred area, and my eyes widened as I saw it once again.

It was larger than before when I first saw it, with a straighter posture, aside from it curving to the side slightly, but my god he was well endowed.

I quickly looked up and saw Chisaki staring down at me, his wet hair sticking to his face and covering the top of his eyes, which stared directly at me.