Date Me?

"On the gate!" Meiko ordered.

Chisaki finished his set and stood near the gate.

Meiko walked past all of the inmates, her eyes darting away from Chisaki, he grabbed her hand as his cell door was finally opened and pulled her to him, causing her to let out a gasp.

"Today's the day, isn't it Meiko~?" Chisaki purred in her ear, she quickly yanked her wrist away and continued walking as if nothing happened.

Chisaki tilted his head.

'Huh. That's odd. Usually works...maybe I have to be more assertive?' Chisaki thought.

She gathered the inmates outside near the field.

"The track and field regional meet takes place today. Kiyoshi and Brown Thunder will guard the bags and Chisaki will be with me, while the rest of you pull odd jobs."

Andre sniffled.

"Aw no fair, why does he get to be with her?" He groaned silently.

"I don't know. Seems weird if you ask me. Plus that weird interaction they had this morning during roll call. He grabbed her wrist but she didn't yell at him or hit him, she just walked off." Shingo replied.

"It is pretty weird *cough*." Joe nodded.

"Who gave you permission to speak?!" Meiko angrily asked and began beating the three senseless.

After everything was set up, Chisaki prepared to go with Meiko, but Kiyoshi held him back.

"Hey Chisaki-Kun?" He asked.

"What's up man?" Chisaki replied.

"Why is it that you're going with Miss Vice President?" Kiyoshi asked.

"Why to distract her for you of course. This was the whole thing I had arranged. I'll explain it later, right now I should go before she gets upset." Chisaki said and ran off before Kiyoshi could get a word in.

Thus began the plan.

Chisaki crouched down on his knees as Meiko climbed on his back.

"I still can't believe this is what you purchased. You're so weird." Meiko groaned silently.

Chisaki only chuckled as he lifted the girl up.

"I'll have you know I'm quite pleased with my purchase. You didn't have to spend any money nor energy." Chisaki smirked.

The girls who were stretching and doing their warm ups all saw the scene. Silently wishing they were Meiko.

Meiko's hands gripped Chisaki's broad shoulders, a blush on her face as she realized she was incredibly close to Chisaki, closer than she's ever been before.

His waist was the right amount of small and slim so her legs fit snug, and his back was firm and comfortable, so if she wanted, she could lay on him in complete bliss.

Shaking her head, she snapped out of her thoughts.

"Where to?" Chisaki asked.

"We'll patrol the field first, then go check on the three dickwads." Meiko said.

Chisaki nodded and began to walk in the areas Meiko instructed. The girls were far too distracted by him to focus on warming up, their coaches giving them an earful.

"I'm sorry! Can't help it! That guy's just so hot!"

"Wish we had guys half as cute as him at our school."

"They don't even come close!"

"God I wish I was that girl!"

"She's hot too!"