Mesmerizing

Kiyoshi and Gakuto staged an altercation to get Hana to break down the shed, quite clever seeing as it had succeeded. They gained more time to expand the hole in the wall, but their punishment was quite cruel and unusual.

Gakuto quickly approached Chisaki in a panic.

"Chisa-CHISAKI-DONOOOO!" Gakuto exclaimed.

"What?" Chisaki asked.

"We need your help! Hana has to supervise us, we need your charisma to stray her away!" Gakuto whisper yelled.

"Fine, I'll get Meiko to force me to help you guys then I'll take it from there. Just wait for me." Chisaki said.

Gakuto smiled happily and bowed multiple times as thanks.

Chisaki sauntered over to Meiko, he could feel the shift in her energy as she realized he was walking over to her.

"Meiko, would you mind if I went and lended my assistance to Gakuto and Kiyoshi? I'm sure they won't be able to handle fixing up the shed in a timely manner." He requested.

Meiko looked away from the boy.

"You may." She spoke quietly.

Chisaki smirked widely at her response, quite pleased with it.

He wanted to pet her head and praise her for such good behavior, but he didn't want to let the others know about his sudden lucky gain.

Instead, he walked off to the dumpster site and met eyes with Hana, who flushed a bright red and looked away.

"What are you doing here, Chisaki?" She asked.

"Meiko wanted me to come help them fix their mess. Are you going to defy her orders?" Chisaki asked.

Hana stayed quiet, much to Chisaki's surprise.

Gakuto then pulled Chisaki towards him and Kiyoshi.

"What's the plan now?! What do we do?!" Gakuto asked.

"Calm down guys. I can just easily ask to go to the bathroom, I'm sure she'll want to come with me." Chisaki said.

"How can you be so sure, Chisaki-Dono?" Gakuto asked.

Chisaki smiled wearily internally as he placed his finger on his head.

"Man's intuition." He simply stated.

Gakuto nodded his head in agreement.

"Well, let's test it out then." Kiyoshi said.

They began to work, picking up wooden planks and setting them up, then suddenly, Chisaki actually felt like he had to pee.

"Damn. That insane chick may actually get what she wants this time around-!" Chisaki groaned internally.

The feeling became far more intense and that's when he sharply turned and walked towards the bathroom but Hana abruptly stood up.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Bathroom. Gotta piss." Chisaki said nonchalantly.

Hana's face slightly lit up and she marched to Chisaki's side.

"I'm going with you. You two!" Hana said and turned to Kiyoshi and Gakuto.

"Yes ma'am?" Kiyoshi asked.

"You keep working while I'm gone! If I so much as see you two dickwipes slacking off, I'll kill you." She threatened.

"Could you hurry up? I don't think I wanna pee on myself right now." Chisaki groaned.