Lustrous Chisaki

Chisaki's P.O.V.

Is she dead? Did she die?

I would hope the fuck not!

I ceased my movements, Meiko had indeed climaxed, and it took everything in me to not continue my movements, but I stopped and checked on her condition.

Turning Meiko over, I saw that her face was contorted into an expression of bliss.

"Ah...she just passed out." I noted aloud.

I then washed her body, making sure that if she did sweat, I got it off for her.

I gently dried her and dressed her. I didn't think she'd want to smell like a man, so I left it up to her to put lotion on.

Once I was done, I set her on the lounge chair and went to washed myself again.

As I came back out to get dressed, Meiko stirred awake.

"Wh-what happened?" She asked.

"You passed out after you came." I said.

"I...came?" She asked.

"Oh my god, you really are a virgin. Well were. Do you know what climax means?" I asked.

Meiko shook her head.

"Okay. Well...uh. You had an orgasm, an orgasm is what happens when lots of built up sexual excitement releases. Have you ever felt that before?" I asked, drying off my arms and tossing the towel into the bin.

I walked over to the lotions and grabbed one.

"N-no." Meiko answered.

"So innocent..." I gasped.

"Okay. Well, I guess since you were so immersed in the feeling you passed out when it happened." I shrugged, massaging the lotion into my skin.

"Oh...did you...uhm...orgasm?" Meiko asked.

"Nah. I was worried about your well-being, I stopped what I was doing to take care of you. I didn't want to keep fucking your comatose body...I'm no necrophiliac." I chuckled.

Meiko tilted her head at that.

"Right. Okay. I'll teach you about that stuff later. If you want." I sighed.

Meiko then nodded.

I noticed she'd been watching me get dressed from the moment I stepped out of the showers, maybe that was why she barely spoke.

"Well...? Did you enjoy it?" I asked Meiko.

"I did...I enjoyed it a lot." Meiko said.

"That's good. I'm glad." I smiled.

Meiko blushed.

"But...aren't you upset you didn't...orgasm?" Meiko asked.

"Course not. As long as you were satisfied, I'll be fine." I spoke.

'I'll probably just rub one out later on to get rid of my blue balls.' I thought as I went to put my underwear on, but Meiko stopped me instantly.

"Let's do it again." She said.

"Wait what?" I asked.

"Until you orgasm. I want to do it until you orgasm too." Meiko said.

'Okay please stop saying orgasm-.' I thought as I chuckled nervously.

"M-Meiko, we just showered. Plus, isn't it about time to put us in our cells?" I asked.

Meiko frowned gently and turned away from me, and left the shower room.

I shrugged and continued putting my underwear on. I eventually put the rest of my clothes on and folded the towels.