Turning a Strong Woman into Putty

Chisaki sauntered across the yard as he was assigned to check up on the barrier, to make sure nothing was out of place. Meiko really just didn't want to see his face due to her impure thoughts, it was a weakness.

Though, that didn't stop Chisaki from staring at her. Meiko felt his gaze on him and her movements stiffened. She felt the heat of her body rise up to her face, her mind raced.

'Why is he staring at me? Do I look weird? Is he judging my appearance? Maybe I have a strand of hair poking out of my bun...?!' She rambled on in her mind, frantically thinking of why the boy was staring at her.

She was too busy thinking about the one boy, she couldn't be bothered to pay attention to the others.

Meiko finally mustered up the guts to look at Chisaki. Their eyes met and instantly, she blushed.

He wore a shitty grin and winked at the poor girl.

She blushed harder, and swiftly turned away.

'Why is this happening?!'

~

Meiko fidgeted with her fingertips. She sat in her bed, looking at her clock, the time read 3:24 AM.

Her long silver hair swayed with her head as she turned to the window.

"I can't sleep..." She mumbled softly.

The image of Chisaki popped up in her head. Banging her head against her knees she let out a sigh.

Flinging herself back into her bed, she tried to go back to sleep with the lingering thought of Chisaki in her mind.

~

"Chisaki! Come here, now!" Meiko commanded.

Chisaki smirked, he knew she'd fold and eventually speak to him, and when that moment arose, his plan could be put in motion.

The male strutted over to Meiko, his smirk never leaving his face.

"Yes, Miss Vice President~?" He cooed.

Meiko tried to keep her unbothered look on her face as she spoke.

"Come with me." She said.

Chisaki silently obliged as he followed Meiko someplace secluded. They stopped far away from the prison, and that's when Meiko pinned Chisaki to the wall.

"What have you done, you cretin?" She asked.

Chisaki put his finger on his chin.

"Well, I've exercised, eaten breakfast, attended classes, and cleared the weeds fr-." Chisaki listed.

"No! To me! Why have you done to me?!" Meiko growled.

Chisaki fought the urge to chuckle.

"Meiko. I've done nothing to you." Chisaki answered.

"It doesn't feel like it..." Meiko clenched her jaw.

Chisaki closed the space between the two, his face closer than it has ever been to hers, causing her face to redden instantly.

"What does it feel like?" He asked.

Meiko looked down, her sudden headstrong attitude had melted away, showcasing a shy and soft spoken side of her.

"I-...I feel hot...and I'm...constantly thinking of you. I can't even muster up the courage to speak to you!" Meiko admitted.

"Aw~...are you in love with me Miss Vice President?" Chisaki asked.

Meiko stayed quiet.

Chisaki lifted her chin up to meet his gaze.

"You're so cute, acting like this. You're usually assertive and aggressive. What happened?" Chisaki asked.

"And then you say things like that to me! It's all just to make fun of me isn't it?! To see this idiotic side of me...when you're nothing but just a degenerate. A bastard that doesn't care about anyone but himself...you're-!" Meiko ranted.

Chisaki cut the girl off by pressing his lips against hers.

Her eyes widened. Was this supposed to happen?! Why did she feel so warm and good?!

This was complete bliss...

Chisaki pulled away.

"Meiko I'd never make fun of you. This side of you is cute, not idiotic, and in fact, I do care about others. I care about you, and I care about you a lot, darling~." Chisaki smiled.

He was so sickeningly good at spewing lies from his mouth. His smooth voice made them seem genuine and caring.

It was a quick way to make Meiko fold.

Chisaki quickly flipped the two, now he was pinning Meiko to the wall.

"Honestly, this side of you is so cute, I wonder who else you've been showing this side to?" He asked.

"N-no one..." Meiko said.

"Good. You show this to me and me only, understand?" Chisaki ordered.

"O-of course..." Meiko spoke.

Chisaki smirked at her once again, causing her heart to melt.

"Good girl~." He whispered.

Meiko's eyes widened as a wave of warmth washed over her body and suddenly she was clenching her legs.

Chisaki backed off and began to make his leave, his work was done, and he didn't even have to do as much as he thought he would have.

"I'll be off, Meiko. I have work to attend to." He said cooly and walked off, leaving the poor girl in heat.

'W-what was that?!' She thought.

~

Meiko but her lip, that boy was growing more and more attractive as the hours passed by. And what he asked her earlier, he may have been only teasing but could it be true?!

"Are you in love with me~?"

Her face went hot, she really had to stop doing that...

Chisaki only chatted with his fellow prison mates, a while back he and Kiyoshi, along with Gakuto, had discussed deeper planning with how they'd help Kiyoshi escape, where Chisaki revealed a secret to the two.

"Imagine not ever going on a date before." Chisaki chuckled.

"Chisaki-Dono! You adorn the looks of a god! Of course you've been on dates. I'm sure you've already held your first hand!" Gakuto exclaimed.

"Not just that, Gakuto. I've had my first kiss already. And I'll let you in on a little secret, I've had sex before too." Chisaki noted.

The two males stared at him in shock.

"Y-you've...had your...first time?" Gakuto asked.

"Yeah." Chisaki nodded.

"IS IT WHAT THEY SAY IT IS LIKE IN THE HENTAIS-?!" Gakuto exclaimed but Kiyoshi slapped his hand over her mouth.

"Uh...no. In fact the Hentai's are a bit over exaggerated. Sex is cool I guess. Maybe I had bad girls...or maybe I just wasn't attracted to them." Chisaki thought, tapping his chin.

"Girls?! THEM?! YOU'VE HAD MULTIPLE DAMSELS?!" Gakuto asked.

"Shh Shh! Not so loud! I don't want the others to hear! I'll get embarrassed!" Chisaki joked.

"Chisaki-Kun, that's insanely cool. Have you been with anyone in this school?" Kiyoshi asked.

Chisaki thought for a moment.

"No. Not yet anyways." Chisaki told the little lie.

A lie he would take to his grave so long as these guys were his friends...