Vater..?

Polands POV

—————

I was in the kitchen in Americas house, Germany had just left leaving me America and Russia alone.
Americas family was out of town for a few days I don't know why and didn't ask nobody does when it comes to Americas family.

I was cooking in the kitchen when I overheard Russia talking to America.

"Ha! That look like when I slapped Theird Reith back to Germany!"

"What the hell?!"
I HATE when people bring up that basted!

"Chill man it was joke"

"Well not a very good one!"
I turned back around and went back to cooking, just thinking of that dick made me fucking mad.

"Why you so sensitive when someone mention him?"
I turned back and looked at Russia.

"BECAUSE! That man put me through HELL! And so did your dad!"
Russia looked at me in some sort of weird face I guess it's cus that bitch don't know how to feel sympathy unless it's America!

"Mhmm"

—————

Germanys POV

Ich was walking home I felt my heart drop when I realized that dad doesn't practice anymore I mean he used to but that was before East dies he hasn't used a gun since..

——

"What the hell took you so long!?"

All I could hear was Austria yelling at me while I walked through the front door.

"Sorry it took so long we don't live that close too Ames house"

"Whatever it doesn't matter, I'm just glad you're here"

"So whats going on?"

"Basically I heard a gun go off somewhere in the house and I can't find father and his bedroom door is locked"
I noticed Austria started to hyperventilate she normally never gets like this but I could tell she was scared.

"Wait but father never locks his door.."
My mind started to wonder I'm an overthinker so it's really hard on me sometimes, all I could hope for is my thoughts were wrong..
I quickly rushed over to fathers door, I jiggled the door knob but it was very much locked..
"Damnit, Austria do you know if father keeps any spear keys around?"

"No, not that I know of..?"

"Well guess we're gonna have to break this door down"

"But how do you know that father isn't just asleep in there?"

"You heard a fucking gun go off Austria, father would've been out here right now searching the house and not possibly sleeping in his room with the door fucking locked"
It's was very unlike my father to EVER lock his door, he normally keeps it slightly open and when he's mad or wants to be left alone it's fully shut but it locked was completely out of the blue..

"Truee..."
I looked around to see if there was anything to break the door but I saw nothing.

"What the hell do I do?"
I started to get mad I was confused as well..
I looked over at Austria who had just came in from outside holding a goddamn rock.