Why Do Countries Decorate Pumpkins For Halloween?

Germanys POV

I had just woken up, it was early wayy to early.

I looked over and saw Poland dead asleep, I hated that he fell asleep in my bed again but I couldn't do anything about it.

When I stood up I saw the sun just starting to rise, I had gotten no sleep that night.

As I was heading down to the kitchen I noticed Austria walking back to her room.

"Österreich?""*Austria?*"

"Wa- Deutchland?""*Wa- Germany?*"

"Ja, Was machst du um diese Zeit wach? ist es nicht zu früh für dich?""* what are you doing awake at this time? isn't it to early for you?*"

"ja.... was machst du denn wach?""* yes.... what are you doing awake then?*"

"Ich weiß nicht, ich bin gerade aufgewacht""*I don't know, I just kinda woke up*"

"alles klar""*okay then*"
Austria turned back and walked back to her room.

I found it weird that Austria was also awake considering she doesn't normally wake up till the afternoon.

——

I was sitting in the dining room alone drinking some coffee to try and wake myself up, it didn't help though.

I heard someone walking downstairs, it was Poland.

"Niemcy?"

"Guten Morgen""*Good Morning*"

"Come again?"

"Goods morning dumbass"

"cholera, dobrze""*damn, okay*"
Poland was doing his own thing but I wasn't paying attention, I really wasn't paying attention to anything.
Zoning out wasn't a rare thing for me to do, especially in the mornings.

I had a lot of questions on my mind, ones I had been thinking about for days but couldn't answer them.
It left me in some what confused.

"Yo? jesteś dobry?""*Yo? You good?*"

"Hm? Was?"

"You just holding the cup not doing anything besides stare at the fucking wall"

"Sheiße-"
I didn't know it was that obvious that I wasn't fully aware of what I was doing.

"jesteś dobry Niemcy?""*you good Niemcy?*"

"Ja"

"Okaaaay, just making sure. Ya looked pretty dead there"

"Oh.. Ich didn'ts realize"
Poland gave me a weird looked and got back to doing whatever he was doing.

"So Niemcy, I heard the pumpkin patch just opened up. You gonna go with Austria?"

"Ich haves to takes her, she's a total bitch ifs Ich dont"

"Oh damn"
I heard Austria and New Zealand walk downstairs.

"Did Ich hear... KÜRBISE?!""*PUMPKINS?!*"

"Ja, we're goings to the pumpkins patch laters"

"YAY! Ca-"

"Nein, just me und du Aus"

"Aw"

——

It was later, not much later though.

I had just finished eating some breakfast, Poland had to leave and get back home, Austria and New Zealand were in Austrias room.

It was still early, I had nothing to do at that moment. I was just standing there thinking of what to do next to with my life.