I Miss You..

Narrators POV

Germany woke up the next morning, he felt confused and didn't know what to do. He just wanted Austria to see that he does care but he didn't know how to show her anymore..

Germany looked over at his clock trying to stop thinking about last night and figure out what time it was.

*6:01* the clock read.

"Great" he groaned as he stood up to get dressed.

——

"Ich gehe jetzt zur Schule..""* im going to school now..*" Germany waited for a response from Austria.
"Sir kommen?""*you coming?*"

"mir ist nicht danach""*I don't feel like it*" Germany heard Austria mumble from inside her room.

"Okay.." Germany paused for a minute. "auf Wiedersehen""*goodbye*" he waiting once more for a response but Austria refused to respond to him anymore then she already did.

——

Germany was walking in the hallways of school, he held his head down just re thinking everything that Austria said that night.

Germany noticed a few countries walk up to him and try to talk to him but he walked around then and away avoiding them completely.
He was tired and just wanted to know what to do to get that bond with Austria back again like old times but he didn't know what to do exactly.

The more he thought the more he thought he realized. He thought that Austria wanted nothing to do with him anymore that he's failed as a brother.
In his eyes he failed as a son and brother.

"Niemcy!" Germany looked up and saw Poland walking up to him.

Germany thought of what Austria said that night. He thought that maybe in order to get that bond back with his sister he needed to let go of some things..

"Niemcy.?" Poland waved his hand in front of Germanys face trying to get his attention.

"Oh hi.." Germany said with a low voice, quieter then normal.

"What's wrong?" Poland looked at Germany confused and worried.

"Ich.. um- Ich gots into a fight with mein sister.."

"Oh- is everything good now?"
Germany put his head back down, a few tears ran down his face as well.

"Oh shi- im so sorry about that.." Poland understood the relationship between Germany and Austria had been pretty shit since their father had passed. He knew that with each argument the two had Germanys mental health got worse, Poland was scared for him and he didn't know what to do to help.

"Es okay.."

Poland wrapped his arms around Germany giving him a long hug. Germany needed a hug but not from Poland..

——

Austria shut the door to the microwave while following after that pressing the button numbers to set a time.

Austria wrapped herself in her blanket and sat down at the dining table.

What if Germany hated me now? What if I completely ruined the family because of what I said? What if things will never be the same and im stuck in this effortless loop of anger and sadness? What if-

Austria jumped to the sound of the microwave going off and interrupting her thoughts.

"Sheiße""*Fuck*" she signed then stood up.

As she was taking her food out of the microwave she looked at the clock realizing Germany was about to arrive back home.

Austria quickly picked up her food and walked back upstairs.