Sad Greenland..

Narrators POV

Poland was laying on his bed, he was tired but not enough to fall asleep.

"POLSKA!"
Poland then jumped at the sound of his door slamming open.

"AAA- oh hi Greenland.."

"ANTARCTICA JUST ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO GO TO THE MOVIES WITH HIM!"

"Uh-"
Poland was shocked. He didn't think that Antarctica and Greenland would ever become more then friends, he always thought they were just two friends that did everything together.

"What?"

"So he asked you out on a date?"

"WHAT?! NO! It- it's just something fun to do!"
Poland crossed his arms in disbelief.

"Mhm, then why'd you come and tell me about it?"

"BECAUSE IM EXITED!"
Greenland had thought that Poland would be more excited for him..
"And I guess I thought you'd be exited too.."

"I- I am!"
Poland was to late to respond. Greenland had already walked out of the room with his head down, he just wanted his brother to be happy with him for once, and not happy without.

"Damnit, I fucked up"
Poland sighed as he stood up to catch up with Greenland to explain.

*DING*

Poland turned to look at his phone which had just lit up.

(America) "Yo yo yo, Poland my man. Listen I know it's late BUT I know how much you LOVE space and wanted to know if ya wanted to go with me and Russia to the planetarium????"

As Poland read the text that America had sent his face lit up.

(Poland) "YES YES AND YES!!!"

(America) "knew it! Lmao, anyways come round to the planetarium in about an hour, me and Russia will be at the front waiting"

As Poland went to type, another message popped up.

(America) "and before you ask yes you can bring Ger ~-~"

(Poland) "lol k thanks! See ya!"

——

Polands POV

I was getting ready to head to the planetarium when Indonesia walked through my door.

"YO WHY YOU MAKE GREENLAND CRY!?"

"WAIT HES CRYING? SHIT!"
I ran out my door, I didn't need to know anymore I just needed to make him happy, AND FAST!

"Green, you okay?"
I walked into his room.

I saw him sitting on his bed with his face in his knees while crying.

"P- Polska? *sniff*"

"Yeah.. You alright? Sorry about earlier bud"

"No I'm not alright! *sniff*"

"Co?"
I was confused, had other things happen to Greenland to make him upset?

"Y- *sniff* You hurt *sniff* me Polska.. You *sniff* made me feel *sniff*..... left out...."
I felt horrible.

"I- I'm sorry Green.. I didn't mean to make you feel that way.."
I put my hand on his back for some comfort but he moved away to stand up and walk away.

"Uh- Green.?"

"Just please *sniff* stop trying to act like the good guy right now *sniff"
I watched as Greenland looked at me with tears in his eyes while turned the handle to open the door.
"I have to *sniff* go now"
He wiped his face and ran out the door.

I fell back onto the floor and cried..

I felt like a useless piece of shit.

——

"POLSKA! GET UP!"
I apparently woke up to Indonesia slapping me across the face.

"OW WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"America just called and I picked it up thinking it was my phone cause I didn't read it and he said he's waiting outside the planetarium for you.?"

"OH SHI-"

—————

Ye another short ass chapter BUT THATS OKAY CAUSE THE NEXT ONE YOU WONT HATE ME BECAUSE ITLL BE LONG AF ((probably idk we haven't wrote it yet))

Also just wanna say ILY SO FUCKING MUCH;-; like I just read some y'all's comments and it's honesty the sweetest thing EVER! LOVE YOU ALL!!! ❤️

Anyways enough of that 😩 heres your daily gerpol  that you can enjoy while I go to sleep ((this is toooootally not being written at 4 in the morning on a Tuesday night😩😩))

Word count 656

Word count 656

-K